I'M SO ANGRY WITH CLOUGH

blackNwhites

I don't know if you mean me Leeds or not but I don't think any Derby fans are happy that we are competing for a mid table finish. We all want improvement it's just a matter of the route to achieve that success. Yesterday I saw Portsmouth vs Southampton on telly. Now THAT was a load of rubbish. We are no worse than the top team. The only thing we don't have is someone scoring like Ricky Lambert. Is Tyson going to do it for us? .............I hope so.

I understand those who say his goal scoring record at Forest was rubbish but by all accounts we intend to play him down the middle. He is a big fast lad who, if he comes good, could improve our goal threat no end. Personally I still get a buzz from anticipating success. It must be a miserable world when the glass is always only half full.

Not aimed at you, and yes we may only be a couple of players of a top 6 team but what you are saying is that you are pinning your hopes on an uproven player at this level who has played less than an hour for us.

I have seen Southampton and West Ham, a few times this season, and they look miles ahead of us in 90% of the games we have played, we are a team that lacks ambition both on and off the feild.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think we can do anything about clough or g.s.e, the only way is to stay at home and voice our displeasure. Since we keep going to games, and about 50% say he needs more time despite 3 years of being at the helm, and similar positions held in the table with no sign of improvement. Nothing is going to change and I am resigned to that.

I don't think we can do anything about clough or g.s.e, the only way is to stay at home and voice our displeasure. Since we keep going to games, and about 50% say he needs more time despite 3 years of being at the helm, and similar positions held in the table with no sign of improvement. Nothing is going to change and I am resigned to that.

I think the ACTUAL attendance at the Brighton game and the fact that the take up was so low on the Bristol giveaway shows that people are beginning to lose interest. Glick is so slow on the uptake though the warnings have yet to register and if anybody read the excellent Gerald Mortimer column in the Telegraph last week then Nigel dropped a very heavy hint that there is no money to spend in January.

I think the ACTUAL attendance at the Brighton game and the fact that the take up was so low on the Bristol giveaway shows that people are beginning to lose interest. Glick is so slow on the uptake though the warnings have yet to register and if anybody read the excellent Gerald Mortimer column in the Telegraph last week then Nigel dropped a very heavy hint that there is no money to spend in January.

as long as us deluded souls keep buying season tickets nothing will change.

Considering there was a press report this week saying that outgoing were the priority, it would take Mortimer or whoever to work that out!

as long as us deluded souls keep buying season tickets nothing will change.

Well I think the many Season Ticket holders who are not attending recent games drops a heavy hint that they might not renew next year. This is disguised by the actual attendance not been the one published but Glick will know the actual figure.

Well I think the many Season Ticket holders who are not attending recent games drops a heavy hint that they might not renew next year. This is disguised by the actual attendance not been the one published but Glick will know the actual figure.

Don't you pay more income tax if you have higher attendance so why would they want to do that if you think they are evil. Also ManUre are owned by Amercians.

Considering there was a press report this week saying that outgoing were the priority, it would take Mortimer or whoever to work that out!

Gerald's column was last week and as usual very informative and anybody who has the delusion that there is any money to spend (Unless possibly a major sale is made) needs to think again.

Don't you pay more income tax if you have higher attendance so why would they want to do that if you think they are evil. Also ManUre are owned by Amercians.

We don't pay any Corporation Tax as we make losses every year and even if we did the profits are based on income not attendance figure. The published attendance includes Season Ticket holders whether they attend or not, not evil just policy they publish the paid not actual attendance.

United like us have no money to spend and supporters are also fed promises and half-truths and many of the old hard core have walked away.

I would like clough to leave,this isnt going to happen.Alternatively I would like him to sack Garner,Crosby and Taylor because theyre useless.This wont happen either.

If this bunch of idiots are in charge next season,I wont be renewing my season ticket.

I don't like they way the bashes young players in the press for poor perfromances, it may have worked it the past but it doesn't these days.

Or Colin Gibson, he's a spinless peice of rubbish, hasn't got over never getting promoted to 5live.

Is that a promotion any more. The standard on there has never been lower the head commentator now Murray an interpreter is needed to understand what he is saying. They used to talk properly on the BBC, none better than the great Graham Richards posh but brilliant.

Yes Bloomfield talks posh but he all but admits he has never kicked a ball in his life and he is scared witless of upsetting anybody in the club player, manager or executive. So he really is not much good to us fans.

Archived