I'M SO ANGRY WITH CLOUGH

blackNwhites

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know whether to be angry or feel sorry for ourselves like most. I know 2 wins in 14 is diabolical though and if we aren't careful we could find ourselves coming out of the Xmas bash of games looking badly for the new year. Pretty sick of hearing that it would be different on another day or it just didn't go for us, if we were any good we wouldn't have won just the 2 in 14.

Sick and tired of excuses, grow some balls and ring the changes. Adam Legzdins deserves a chance.

We are dreadful yet I keep being told how good our manager is in the transfer market, they just forgot there are other parts of football management.

We are going no where and have no ambition yet our fans seem happy with that as the board have pulled off the biggest master stroke ever by putting our greatest ever managers son in charge.

you know if we survive this season , with a late positive run of results to finish a "respectable" 14th, what do you think the "on budget" season ticket sales spin will be?

I hope our "stella" signing will be stella , then we can all get proper angry and start fighting and stuff and chucking seats in protest at this ridiculous sterile club we have become. We need a couple more nasty, vicious, hurts me when i lose, players and staff....along with some proper booing of team selection, tactics and poo substitutions, get rid of the namby pamby anthems and let the fans create an atmosphere!!!!

i for one would feel much more like getting involved on a match day if "wife beater" were our "preferred social partner"....

or more probably fookin root beer ...

We are getting to an interesting place of thought were those firmly of the mindset Clough should go or we'll face eventual relegation, would likely want us to get beat heavily in a couple of games as to bring the matter to a head. Rather go through a painful month than another painful three years some of which will be played in League 1.

I don't know whether to be angry or feel sorry for ourselves like most. I know 2 wins in 14 is diabolical though and if we aren't careful we could find ourselves coming out of the Xmas bash of games looking badly for the new year. Pretty sick of hearing that it would be different on another day or it just didn't go for us, if we were any good we wouldn't have won just the 2 in 14.

Sick and tired of excuses, grow some balls and ring the changes. Adam Legzdins deserves a chance.

Said this 8 games ago!!!

We won't go down.

YR saying Ipswich have no confidence is ****** - they just can back from 2 down and being outplayed to win FIVE three. That gives them confidence.

(null)

If you have lost 8 out of your last 9 then you aren't going to be full of confidence, while they did well to comeback against barnsley it wouldn't replace everything of that awful run. I don't think we will go down either but I can't see us going up for a good while under this man which is certainly disheartening, we will become the new coventry if we aren't careful.

Look what the protests achieved last year. Feck all.

Thats because too many fans cling onto the dream that a Clough is going to lead us to glory, when the reality is he is leading the club into a period of ambitionless mediocrity, backed by a bunch of foreigners whose purpose in investing in Derby is bewilderingly unknown.

One or both have to go, but fans are too gullible to vote with their feet and stay away from PP, and so the board will promise us new signings in January, and then when the window slams shut we'll be left with exactly the same squad, or with some crappy loan signing, or some unknown kid from non league, and we'll stumble through the rest of the season.

Then the board will promise us new signings if we buy our season tickets, and like the mugs we are we'll sign up again, and end up with a couple of triers from League One/Two/BSP and a whole lot of stories of how we just missed out on our main targets, and so round we'll go again.

The cycle needs to be broken somehow, but that requires some sacrifice from the fans, and I don't think its there with the majority. Thats why we are so easily fleeced by that lot in the boardroom, and why we will still be in this position in 2/3/4 years from now.

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> "we're going to report the fourth official because he winked at me" 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Nigel....we should report you to Trades Description because this is not football you are givung us!!

If I post in this thread does it mean I want Clough out? Because I don't. Just want him to change a few things. It's a safe place yeah?

Some players get 2 or 3 appearances to prove they're not rubbish. Others get 20. Like Daveo says. The "naughty step" is ridiculous.

He talks about "not losing" too much. He seems to care more about "not losing" than "winning".

Derby are surely the shortest, least aggressive team in the second tier. This is England. Not Italy or Spain. there's contact. Just.

That's it really. All can be sorted.

People who want to protest, do the best thing that will hurt the board. Keep away. Nothing else will bother them.

How correct is that statement campers?

Does anyone seriously think that Glick gives a monkeys about fans' lifelong love affair with a club that whole generations of their families have followed? Does he eckers like.

Hitting him where it hurts, in the pocket, is the only language he will understand, anything else is a waste of time and emotion. At the end of the day, it's just a business to him, that makes it all about money.

Sad, but true.

Does anyone seriously think that Glick gives a monkeys about fans' lifelong love affair with a club that whole generations of their families have followed? Does he eckers like.

Hitting him where it hurts, in the pocket, is the only language he will understand, anything else is a waste of time and emotion. At the end of the day, it's just a business to him, that makes it all about money.

Sad, but true.

I really wish I could disagree with you.................But can't.

Sad, but true.

Isn't it Glick et al who have recognised the history of the club far more than any of the previous incumbents. Were they not responsible for the Clough & Taylor statue, the Bloomer bust and the Pickering entrance. They may have their faults like wanting the club to live within it's means!!! but I think you are being a tad harsh about the attitude towards the generations of fans.

We are dreadful yet I keep being told how good our manager is in the transfer market, they just forgot there are other parts of football management.

We are going no where and have no ambition yet our fans seem happy with that as the board have pulled off the biggest master stroke ever by putting our greatest ever managers son in charge.

What a load of tosh! We are not dreadful in this division. Everything is comparative. We are dreadful compared to our glorious past. We are not dreadful today in this division. There are fine lines between winning and losing. Some of you are like spoilt kids wanting instant gratification. No fan enjoys losing but grow up for goodness sake! We could well win against both Leeds and West Ham. Would you bet against it?

Archived