Ryan Noble

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Interesting choice. I wonder if he's going to start or be an option from the bench?

I wouldnt change a winning side unless I needed to, concerning for me is does this mean S Davies or Tyson have had a set back?

Hope Nobles glass back is better now and hope he can bring his reserve form with him, good luck to him

HHHHMMMM shouldnt you change your prediction in the matchday thread then 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Indeed, I should. The problem is that the first prediction is the one that counts. And now I'm going to miss valuable points. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

reading into the report on dcfc it looks highly unlikely that it will be a permanent deal- he has scored about 400 goals for the reserves this season, is Sunderland born and is getting chances from the bench in prem. Also the way clough is thanking MON for loaning him to use seems to suggest that MON thinks very highly of him.

Sunderland fans are certain that there is a fall-out between Noble and MON and that MON doesn't think he is good enough for a top half premiership side, so therefore could come available... does make sense, he would of been tied down with a new contract by now surely?

I'm going to be listening very closely for news over Tyson though, I'm a bit worried.. Davies is playing tonight so that isn't the set back, Tyson on the other hand... who knows, I hope not though!

More likely that Green is off somewhere and Noble will slot if for him - Tyson apparently had a dodgy throat and according to RD, Davies has been given the o.k. to play.....

ive been wrong before pal but isnt Noble a goal scorer and Green a centre mid playing right mid? I do hope Noble aint bbeen brought in to play right wing!!!!

Still bit worried that we may not see S Davies or Tyson again though!!!

Archived