Ryan Noble

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 9 months later...

Sunderland have confirmed several out-of-contract players will be released by the club during the summer.

The Black Cats are looking to rebuild their squad under manager Paolo Di Canio after narrowly avoiding relegation to the Championship.

As expected Titus Bramble and fellow defender Matthew Kilgallon will not have their contracts at the Stadium of Light renewed.

Forward Ryan Noble, midfielder Adam Reed, who has been on loan in the lower leagues, and Ben Wilson have also been told they can leave.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/12691/8739520/Titus-Bramble-and-Matthew-Kilgallon-are-among-players-released-by-Sunderland

I didnt start the thread mate. Have you not noticed the 8 other pages. Is it not an interesting discussion topic that a player who clough has been very interested in in the past has now become available on a free especially considering that we are in the market for 1 or 2 strikers.

what the feck is going on on this forum?

All I've seen over the last couple of days is stupid arguing, stupid mood swings and stupid people trying to score stupid points against other posters.

It's so childish it's not even funny.

Is there any chance of talking about football or is that a bit too much to ask?

what the feck is going on on this forum?

All I've seen over the last couple of days is stupid arguing, stupid mood swings and stupid people trying to score stupid points against other posters.

It's so childish it's not even funny.

Is there any chance of talking about football or is that a bit too much to ask?

Could do that, but then where's the fun?

Seriously though, i've had enough of hearing about him for the past 4 years.

• He's *****
  • we aren't linked with him.
  • not relevant.

Back to talking about actual football news?

Archived