George Thorne

admira

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm getting pretty much sick of this transfers forum now - I come on every morning and for every rumour/link to a player, I have to trawl through about 3 pages of **** puns before I can find any info/discussion on the player. It's borderline trolling

I'm getting pretty much sick of this transfers forum now - I come on every morning and for every rumour/link to a player, I have to trawl through about 3 pages of **** puns before I can find any info/discussion on the player. It's borderline trolling

Email tom glick! it's not our fault, we aren't not reporting transfers, there aren't any.

I can see you're stumped by the lack of activity. I've logged your complaint.

Glad I'm not the only one who thinks this.

Don't mind if the puns start on page 7 after there has been room for some sensible discussion but when it is on post number 2 of every thread it does get a bit tedious.

I'd like to think I'm not a boring miserable old sod but at the end of the day I do come on here to look for Derby County news.

Archived