Steve Davies

Subman

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A really unlucky fella.

Poor lad isn't injury prone in the annoying way of pulled hamstrings and tight groins etc. All his injuries tend to be collision injuries and things that players often get away with.

All the best to him. With the right sort of partner and with the ball played along the floor i think he can do very well as a striker in this division.

Putting aside what he does or doesn't do on the pitch theres an interview with him on Rams Player today, mm from possible brain damage with a wife and 2 kids at home seems to have shaken him up. Openly admits that football comes second now and so it should, wish him all the best and a speedy recovery.

Yeah, just seen it on BBC News.

Who's gonna fire abuse at him when he nexts ducks out of a header? TBH after that close call, it's bound to play on his mind.

It must affect his confidence. Mind you, anybody who clashes heads with him in future, will come off badly against all that steel!!

All the best,Steve

• 3 weeks later...

saw him today at the racecourse.he was walking with a few others and kids towards the kids pitches.Dont know if he has a son that plays.I know andersons son plays.My lad marked him the other week.

Couldnt see any marks on his head without looking like a stalker.

saw him today at the racecourse.he was walking with a few others and kids towards the kids pitches.Dont know if he has a son that plays.I know andersons son plays.My lad marked him the other week.

Couldnt see any marks on his head without looking like a stalker.

The operation went in through his eyebrow, so no obvious marking

• 5 weeks later...

Amazing to me that our record with Steve Davies in the line up this season is I think, 20 points from 33 and only 5 points from 27 without him. From what I have seen he is not mobile enough nor strong enough in the air and yet he clearly brought something or was it coincidence? I agree with another poster that NC's original plan was likely Tyson and Davies up top together so hopefully they will both be back soon and we can see what they can do

I am not a child boycie, I am 18 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

YR

I've told you, I'm not interested.

Although, you're only human, and it's not your fault, you won't be the first or last mate.

Archived