Steve Davies

Subman

The man behind me and his two horrible children are so bad, I'm moving my season ticket before I get myself banned from the ground.

Why go? I mean, if you hate Derby/Clough/the players that much why bother? I'd stay away rather than take the time, trouble and expense to turn up to watch something you dislike so much.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe NC will not be able to bring anyone in, altho we all know we need another striker, his hands maybe tied because as he said,he has to move players out......

So i think despite what we need, his hands are tied financially, and Tyson,Cwyka, and Ball will be used ?

and I was wrong with them getting a corner whilst he was down injured - apologies.

having said that - all the best to steve davies.

It was when Hendrick was down that they got the corner and was booing when he got treated.

I don't think we need a loan striker. push wardy up with theo and play cywka left, b. davies right. either that or actually give maguire a run out. we then have ball to come onto the bench or maybe chuck him in and see how he goes? i was thinking about roger davies complaining that nothing sticks to theo. well if thats the case don't play S. davies with him cos they are usually at opposite sides of the pitch. why not have ward almost chaperone theo and rather than get theo to hold the ball up get him to lay it off. play two tighter strikers and that both have lots of pace. Theo always seems to be in the right place at the right time. anyway, i'm babbling. get well soon steve!

I'm happy to give Mason Bennett or Callum Ball some first team time, that and the fact that Tyson will be fit eventually. I'd far rather loan a RB than a striker.

If we could only get one loan in I would go for a right back, but I would like to see a different centre forward who can hold the ball up and bring others into play.

I say it's time for Callum Ball to get a shot.

i agree..... best time to start young players out when the pressure is off.....not scrapping for results... a team thats enjoying themselves abit......really cant understand how theo is still starting... i'm not mad for davies but he must get abit p*ssed off playing upfront with useless though..... i would really be interested to hear why maguire hasnt had a shot....?? it was quite exciting when he signed....thought he'd have been filling the commons boots

i agree..... best time to start young players out when the pressure is off.....not scrapping for results... a team thats enjoying themselves abit......really cant understand how theo is still starting... i'm not mad for davies but he must get abit p*ssed off playing upfront with useless though..... i would really be interested to hear why maguire hasnt had a shot....?? it was quite exciting when he signed....thought he'd have been filling the commons boots

Yeah useless, oh wait- didn't he score our only goal and therefore earned us a point? Erm, yes think he did- sure Davies (with no goal to his name yesterday) must be really angry that he he is carrying the team.....

Me too, yes his touch is poor at times and his passing can be a little off but he makes defences panic, stops them getting easy passes out and forces mistakes- all goes towards keeping the pressure off our defence. To me he is more valuable than Davies to the team, obviously gutted for him that he is injured but if we actually played a centre forward at centre forward we would have scored more goals. Saying that Robinson is crap is fair enough but the only time you see Davies is when he is shooting, Theo is everywhere,

theo ruins more attacks than he helps, his touch and passing is a real problem. While coaching can help to an extent with this, you either have the talent or you don't. He looks uncomfortable even when on the ball, i would prefer maguire to be given a go than theo starting all the time.

Archived