Fifa 12

davenportram

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Best bet with penalties is to just send them down the middle. Kee arpers always dive out way. Love it how the cpu can ping pong the ball around completely unaffected by the pro passing system, and I'm getting sick of spending half of every game chasing the fooking cpu players around the pitch!

Best bet with penalties is to just send them down the middle. Kee arpers always dive out way. Love it how the cpu can ping pong the ball around completely unaffected by the pro passing system, and I'm getting sick of spending half of every game chasing the fooking cpu players around the pitch!

What I hate is when you can't get close to them in and around your box. They just twist and turn until they get free shot. Usually only happens when the AI has decided it wants to score. It always scores rubbish goals. I've had one good goal against me.

Not enough tackling in the game.

Still enjoying it though.

Picked random teams and came up with El Classico.

I was R. Madrid, and it was on professional.

Iniesta pulled my pants down for Barca's first goal, in exactly the way Alpha described.

Then I won a penalty which C.Ronaldo calmly converted.

Very soon after, Barca won a silly penalty from a late challenge I made on Fabregas. Messi missed.

But in the second half, Iniesta tore my defence to bits, again in the same way as he did before.

Then after Messi made a square ball across the six yard box, Ramos scored an own goal.

Lost 3-1, but I'm starting to see positives from my play like getting more possession.

For obvious reasons however my defence is still gash and makes me want to throw my XBox controller against the wall and smash my monitor screen.

I'm sitting on 15 points now after 9 or 10 games in the Premier League. I managed to get 2 points from my run of games against Liverpool (2-0 loss), Man City (2-2 draw) and Chelsea (3-3 draw). I should have won both the Man City and Chelsea games though, I threw away 2 goal leads in both. Aguero just scored a pair of crackers. The first he was at the top corner of the box and just... had a pop and it snuck in. The second he just hit one from 40 yards and what do you know. Chelsea on the other hand were a different story, I had them on the back foot since they scored against me early and I kept them shotless until the 85th minute when they just came to life. They were not to be contained and scored twice in the last 5 minutes.

I can hardly complain as in the last season I managed to turn a game that was was being mauled by Leeds into a win by scoring in the 90th and 90th minutes according to the game.

Steve Davies is a beast though, he's on 7 goals (joint top scorer) and 5 assists (top on the assists).

Missed another penalty.

Blazed it over the bar for some variety. Bugger me!

Feel your pain, I either end up sending them wide or literally falling on my arse on the run up. Free kicks should also just be awarded goal kicks for the other team, save messing around as they always end up in the stand.

I don't see what's so hard about penalties... I haven't missed one in over a season. Have a practice in the area or something, just run into the box and hit any direction on the direction pad, it'll give you a penalty. Rinse and repeat for a while.

I'm playing as Derby in the championship on world class and I can see why people get frustrated, there seems to be a few bugs with the defending malarky but I feel the gameplay on the whole is much better, I found a really easy way to carve out chances from corners and Nathan Tyson in the first 20 minutes of the game is unplayable and then after that gets kicked in...

signed Marvin Elliott from Bristol City, his speed and strength make him a must have, also brought kane ferdinand from Southend for similar reasons.

Signed Ross Barkley on loan from Everton (not really as good as hoped) and Asente from birmingham again for speed and strength purposes and at left back brought in Joe Mattock, despite poor ratings seems very good can ping it about and get passed his man without much trouble.

been leading in all the games played, to then go and lose and draw the majority which is irritating but hey ho..

Playing as Barca i don't get much joy from corners. I have to take most of them short to avoid wasting them and getting caught on the break.

Not conceeded a goal in open play for ages so far!! Really got to grips with the defending.

I hold LT and position my player in the obvious routes. The hold RB to send a teammate to the ball. Works really well. Occasionally i have to switch to the tackler to get a tackle in, but most the time they make a mistake and pass it to me or out of play. Unless i'm playing Valencia, Villareal and other top sides. They make less mistakes so i can spend a little while without the ball if i don't get in a good tackle.

Maybe if i was a weaker side it'd be harder?

When i played Real Madrid Benzema and Ronaldo use a lot of skill moves and that sometimes sends my defender the wrong way no matter what i do.

Good scouts are a bit pricey!! No wonder Nigel only sends his as far as Repton.

Hmmm... 25 matches in my side were 3rd in the Premier League doing very well. Of course the game decides that this just shouldn't happen and injures (in the same match) Barker (3 months), Addison (1 month, on for Barker), Taylor (3 weeks, generated player, on for Addison). In case losing star defender, his backup and his backups backup the side lost the next two games 5-3 and 4-1 and now Shackell is gone for 3 months. That represents 80% of all the injuries I've had so far all coming in a few weeks and all happening to one area. I now have Clement (51 rated generated player) and Alonso (75 rated central midfielder) at centrehalf for the next few weeks and I'm down to 5th.

The moral of the story, don't worry if you think you're doing unrealistically well, the game will just maul one specific area of your squad so you can't win anymore.

Finished 3rd in the championship, then smashed forest 5 2 at the city ground in the first semi-final and 1 0 in the home leg. Went on to beat Brum in the final 3 1. Got 12million to spend and 60000 wages in the summer, brought in a LB who I can't remember and Lacina Traore, not got much money left now, so I'm going to try and get Maurice Leitner back on loan from Dortmund. Quality CM was probably my best player in the championship. Shame he was on loan.

am liverpool kept the squad, beat sunderland 2-1 could have had 4 though, and have arsenal next, i don't play on fifa career mode much because i have football manager for that, online it is starting to come together, only lost 2 in 7 i think, got promoted, and am starting to defend, my record is still very poor because of the earlier results but i am turning it around 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

I thought Rynny was dirty, nothing on YR whos every tackle is a slide tackle.

I resent that!!! I mis timed 1 tackle (with the last defender) but being Leeds in that game had to make it realistic 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' /> and the other red, in a different game, was a tactical foul, just ask East Kent Ram about those 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Archived