miles addison

adamD

Source? Or are you just guessing? Do you actually KNOW anything? If you are not stating facts (from a legitimate source) please preface our comments with something appropriate like "In my comletely uneducated opinion..." or "If I had to make a total guess, I would say..." or even simply "I think..." :rolleyes:

No, I'm not 'guessing', but that is all I'm prepared to say.

In any case, if even Lee Croft can make it back into the fold, after a year and a half in the wilderness, maybe there is a way back for Miles.

I will not post any further on this topic. Time will tell. :)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'A way back'? He's not out of the fold, so hes got no reason to need a 'way back'.

He's getting fitness because he needs it, and one good game isn't going to be enough. He'll come back, go straight back into the match day 16, and that'll be that.

I dont think he'll be going anywhere except into our matchday 16 either - what about this new 6 home grown players rule. This means that anyone

who's come through our academy is worth their weight in gold, even ones

that have left and come back ie Riggot.

Unless i'm misreading the new regs. which is possible.

No, I'm not 'guessing', but that is all I'm prepared to say.

In any case, if even Lee Croft can make it back into the fold, after a year and a half in the wilderness, maybe there is a way back for Miles.

I will not post any further on this topic. Time will tell. :)

So why would they give Miles a new two year deal, time will tell that you are a liar

I have spoken to a number of Barnsley fans about the game yesterday. Now seeing as Addison is known to play centre half and they sold Shackell to us that is where you would expect him to fill in.

No he played in the holding defensive midfield position and had a very good game there if just a bit rusty at times.

Since Eusatce is out of the window and now that Bailey and Brson are fit along with Hendrick to cover that position we will not buy one we may loan one till Xmas but if Addison continues the form he showed yesterday and improvoes his fitness we will not need to buy one.

The question is why is he not playing CB and plyed DM, is this part of the understanding of the loan??:confused:

I presume you are referring to my conclusion?

Nowt strange about it. Miles has gone out on loan because he is not in Clough's first-team plans, nothing to do with fitness, despite the spin put out by the club. The contract extension was given to preserve his transfer value.

I can see what you're saying there, Miles certainly seemed a bit bemused by getting a new contract then two days later being told he was going out on loan, and seemed to accept his fate of going to Barnsley.

Wouldn't surprise me at all TBH.

I can see what you're saying there, Miles certainly seemed a bit bemused by getting a new contract then two days later being told he was going out on loan, and seemed to accept his fate of going to Barnsley.

Wouldn't surprise me at all TBH.

Pretty sure rumours of the loan broke before he had signed his new contract so think he would have been aware at the time of putting pen to paper, that said apparently he did sound a bit bemused in an interview on bbc.

Can't just steam in with 20 odd posts and claim you know something no one else does.

What difference does the number of posts you have made make? A number of posters have posted huuuuge amounts - doesn't make them experts, just bored and loving their Rams ;)

I dont think he'll be going anywhere except into our matchday 16 either - what about this new 6 home grown players rule. This means that anyone

who's come through our academy is worth their weight in gold, even ones

that have left and come back ie Riggot.

Unless i'm misreading the new regs. which is possible.

They haven't got to come from your Academy, or even be English. Just spent 3 seasons in English football before their 21st Birthday - or summat like that.

They haven't got to come from your Academy, or even be English. Just spent 3 seasons in English football before their 21st Birthday - or summat like that.

Yes that is correct, however when we are in the Champions League in 2 years time we need 4 players who came through our academy system, so he will be staying I am sure

After how long he's had out with injuries, being at Barnsley for a few months to get his fitness up to 100% is a great idea, he will be a regular for them so he will be playing week in week out, whereas we couldn't guarantee him that especially when he's not fit enough, we shouldn't be playing unfit players in our side

What difference does the number of posts you have made make? A number of posters have posted huuuuge amounts - doesn't make them experts, just bored and loving their Rams ;)

No but new posters who come on here and make wild claims tend to either be WUMs or less reliable without a track record. So amount of posts is actually quite important.

Archived