Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

We'll be stuck in mid table.

Forest will be stuck in mid table.

Neither of us will be happy about it.

Neither of us will be sad about it.

The blandness of it all is too overpowering.

So to round up, we'll both finish between 8th and 16th for me.

Woop de friggin do.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have no quality players! Nobody of any real quality, incredibly average average squad. 3 seasons of mediocrity letting standards slip bit by bit.

What players do you have that might make the PL? Any?

We've improved on last years debarcle. Can you honestly say you have got better? 2 best players in Barker and Shackell gone as well as leading scoring in Davies, who I thought was good.

Plus your manager is pretty awful. Honestly think that Derby could be in for a fight to stay up this year.

Honestly, I think we have a few. Brayford could, I'm sure Villa were sniffing around Hendrick not too long ago (or so I heard), there were reports on SSN of PL clubs tracking Theo and I'm almost certain Hughesy, Bennett and Ball will play in the PL one day. Oh, I think Jacobs has the potential to as well.

Actually, I think you know this too tbh. This is just one of those wind-ups you're always bragging about to your friends 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

You have no quality players! Nobody of any real quality, incredibly average average squad. 3 seasons of mediocrity letting standards slip bit by bit.

We've improved on last years debarcle. Can you honestly say you have got better? 2 best players in Barker and Shackell gone as well as leading scoring in Davies, who I thought was good.

Plus your manager is pretty awful. Honestly think that Derby could be in for a fight to stay up this year.

Why would we need PL players to avoid relegation......?

Players - it would be almost impossible NOT to improve on the squad that you had last year. Davies, top-scorer? You mean next to Theo? If Davies go, he'll be replaced. If he doesn't go, he won't need to be replaced.

Barker/Shackell - Barker's been injured before, and we coped without him just fine. Shackell's gone, Keogh's in. I don't particularly think that there's much between them to be honest.

Managers - Funny, I don't remember Nigel being sacked when we were bottom of the league with 1 point from 21.

Still, even if Nigel were that bad, that's a sad indictment on Forest, considering he has a superior win-loss record against Forest during his tenure.....

God this is dull. Your mum is fat, yours is fatter, no, yours is. Dull.

Here we are. This is what I call Forestitus, or forest tittus.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-pZoj2kO3Sbw/T2bHX0wBzbI/AAAAAAAAADc/KXz-yMW6UME/s1600/Jealousy_With_Toys_by_Kairi_Danjo_Sanjo

im so jealous

derby have got everything

great city

great iconic stadium, nothing like anyone elses

wonderful fans, amazing atmosphere they create

the players are top quality, not any of these lower league rubbish

the manager is so gifted, just look at his CV....AMAZING

and of course they have the history, league cups, european cups, fa cups, leauge titles

you name it, theyve won it

DERBY COUNTY HAVE EVERYTHING!

im so jealous

great city

and of course they have the history, league cups, european cups, fa cups, leauge titles

Don't forget the current holders of the Brian Clough trophy... You missed that one off!

im so jealous

great city

We know. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/rolleyes' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':rolleyes:' />

im so jealous

great city

From a Notts fan? Home of shootings, stabbings and drug deals?

From a Notts fan? With that rented shed you call a ground?

From a Notts fan? Home to rows and rows of empty seats spring to mind.

From an Al-Notts fan? Looking forward to any of Kuwait's finest this season?

From a Notts fan? Are you happy Redknapp ruled himself out and you got the mercurial O'Driscoll instead?

Arguably you've got the Euro cups, but they're looking a bit dated. Stop living in the past man, you got squat. In the last 10 years the most memorable thing you've got to show for is a trip to league one.

We don't, just like Notts.

From a Notts fan? Are you happy Redknapp ruled himself out and you got the mercurial O'Driscoll instead?

Arguably you've got the Euro cups, but they're looking a bit dated. Stop living in the past man, you got squat. In the last 10 years the most memorable thing you've got to show for is a trip to league one.

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7s6g7y34w1qiq5w9

Well taken apart young man.

Case dismissed.

Have a like.

Archived