Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL Flocking LOL Quality Signings?:D

I think what I wrote was sensible in a non sucking up kinda way. If you read my post I put 'championship quality' signings. Never said they world class. And if your happy with our current transfer dealings then you need your head looking at! :D

I think what I wrote was sensible in a non sucking up kinda way. If you read my post I put 'championship quality' signings. Never said they world class. And if your happy with our current transfer dealings then you need your head looking at! :D

Never happy, and I ain't gonna have an argument with a Forest fan on a Derby Forum, but if your unhappy with the quality and potential in this squad..............:D

THREE PIECES OF THE JIGSAW needed!

ON WE GO

You see you call us thick? LOL

I said my pub team wouldn't have done as bad as the Worst team in history, you retorted with.........................................

Thought you meant you beat my pub team 2-0, never would have happened.

Good blast from the past though, we were *****, and now you are:D

You see you call us thick? LOL

I said my pub team wouldn't have done as bad as the Worst team in history, you retorted with.........................................

Thought you meant you beat my pub team 2-0, never would have happened.

Good blast from the past though, we were *****, and now you are:D

I saw your intent, and raised you an irony with a veiled reference to Forest being a pub team! :p

Post of the thread award goes to.....

Afternoon chaps, long time reader first time poster. Just from my perspective i think we (Forest) will be in around mid table for this season as our board has clearly lost the bottle when trying to compete finanacillay with the other clubs around us. Plus the fact that some of our targets like Maynard have had ridiculous price tags thrown on them doesnt help. Only Leicester can afford to pay 5Mill for Matt Mills and potentially 7Mill for Maynard. Absolutely stupid.

As for Derby i expect you to be much closer to us this year round. From the looks of it the players you have signed look championship quality so its just a question of whether they fit in, and or whether Clough can actually prove himself to be anything other than a tactical buffoon.

All the best.

Did daveo not win the best post ?

If your trying to suggest that was me think again, might be difficult to understand another Forest fan may not share your views and I can only point you in the direction of LTLF where you will find many more.

Nice try tho. :D

Archived