Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Just get a bigger TV, you should see my flocking HD3, it were great watching our football.

Two or three pieces mateo, and we're done.

P.S. Apologise for my grammar and punctuation, it's only a Forum board Innit!:D

I'll be honest, Derby will do well...........................to stay out bottom three:D

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You've got it, I've moved like Forest's forward thinking Academy Training facilities, just awaiting for Premiership specifications before finalising,

into an Eco Friendly conservatory, powered by solar panels, with all Mod Cons, and my Europeans Cup Winners signed shirt 1978 and framed, alongside my replica BC statue and memorabilia.

Its beautiful, built for the future, and wait for it, painted Red and White.:D

I were gonna have a replica trophy room, but not big enough YET!;)

You've got it, I've moved like Forest's forward thinking Academy Training facilities, just awaiting for Premiership specifications before finalising,

into an Eco Friendly conservatory, powered by solar panels, with all Mod Cons, and my Europeans Cup Winners signed shirt 1978 and framed, alongside my replica BC statue and memorabilia.

Sounds nice, apart from the Red bit but each to their own.

I'm sure I will be able to squeeze in "People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" at some point this season :D

Safety Glass?:D

Don't worry, I won't be here during the season, but I might win the prediction thread AGAIN.

I'm sure I put '79 it is either my chubby fingers or mischief:D

What you must remember, being from Nottingham City, on Forest historic rise, I didn't really appreciate how much you hate and envy us, its a life threatening disease, forevergangrene, because for me, it were always Liverpool:D

They still sing it LOL, we were world beaters!:D

Does drinking make you colour blind?

Worst team in history (of the prem)....so about 15 years or so then yes? Hardly a long history. Surely being relegated to league 2 is more significant? Besides- you've got to be in the top flight to get relegated from it ain't ya?

Just found this from the forest forum link earlier, think it's my favourite (although there are a few to choose from).............

"Anyone who has ever thought this club is well run, must surely start to question things now.

It's beyond a joke, if this was happening at Derby we would be pissing ourselves."

That from one of your own (or Boycie?):eek:

Now you see you are presuming they are not good quality because they were cheap, (Maguire & Bryson). So far I'am very happy with my glasses, I have another 2 years before the next eye test and I'm hopeful of viewing a league table with Derby sitting pretty through them.

viewing a league table with Derby sitting pretty !

If that happens you've got them on upside down:D

Elvis Just make sure it does not hide the Brian Clough cup :)

yeah don't hide it Elv as we'll be having it back this time, had to let you lot have it at some point as it's only fair to share with the unfortunate every now and then. ;)

It's funny how it all went quiet for a few years isn't it? Watch out florist got in the playoffs lately the whole of European football are quaking in their boots!! :D

Agreed Tom...1995 wasnt it mate,when 'our Brian tired of the stench from the Trent...tree dwellers need to jump from their wilting sherwood leafy homes and get back into reality...Didnt they do a song years ago with Paper Lace....we've got the whole world in our hands.....

Thats probably because Robbin Hood nicked it again....another folk adventure tale.....they need to stop!

Nick our managers?and state 'please do for us what you achieved at the super rams'...Wheres it gonna end?they'll be after our Nige in a couple of years

At least when we take their ex-players we re-acclimatise them with civilisation and improve them as players...

Poor Ernie/Billy/Tys and most of the squad ... confused they were,tree people need to leave their swampy environment occasionally.

Scouse fans have been in debate for 10 years as to changing their 'We hate nottingham forest song...and this is true...because the scum are deemed as a has-been club since Brian....confuses all the 0-20 year old scouse fans....they think nottingham forest is a place to go for a picnic and take notes on the 'missing link' on Darwins theory in their natural habitats???

Agreed Tom...1995 wasnt it mate,when 'our Brian tired of the stench from the Trent...tree dwellers need to jump from their wilting sherwood leafy homes and get back into reality...Didnt they do a song years ago with Paper Lace....we've got the whole world in our hands.....

Thats probably because Robbin Hood nicked it again....another folk adventure tale.....they need to stop!

Nick our managers?and state 'please do for us what you achieved at the super rams'...Wheres it gonna end?they'll be after our Nige in a couple of years

At least when we take their ex-players we re-acclimatise them with civilisation and improve them as players...

Poor Ernie/Billy/Tys and most of the squad ... confused they were,tree people need to leave their swampy environment occasionally.

Scouse fans have been in debate for 10 years as to changing their 'We hate nottingham forest song...and this is true...because the scum are deemed as a has-been club since Brian....confuses all the 0-20 year old scouse fans....they think nottingham forest is a place to go for a picnic and take notes on the 'missing link' on Darwins theory in their natural habitats???

Why do people go to Liverpool ?

Archived