Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

Didn't join Forums till 3 years ago.

But the same statement applies

ETERNALLY AND HISTORICALLY and yes at the moment too!:D

Odd that you weren't compelled to join in the preceding decade when you were easily trodden underfoot......:)

By the same token, can we expect you to upsticks again when the natural order reasserts itself?

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So have Forest actually signed anyone yet, apart from big fatty boom boom

No, it's all happening on Monday apparently.

On Monday it'll all be happening by Friday, and then on Friday it'll be all happening on Monday, etc etc etc. Mugs. :rolleyes:

Derby County's combined overall league positions total 2226 over a 112 season period, averaging at 19.875

Notts Forest combined overall league positions total 2402 over a 107 season period, averaging 22.4485981308

This is roughly (gove or take maybe 6-7 positions in total) but in my beer induced and slightly obsessed state thats show that statistically speaking over the last 45 minutes I have discovered that Derby County are a more successful league club than Notts Forest.

R.e. I saw a snotts fan post tomething that made this relevent but I can't rememeber what now.

Derby County's combined overall league positions total 2226 over a 112 season period, averaging at 19.875

Notts Forest combined overall league positions total 2402 over a 107 season period, averaging 22.4485981308

This is roughly (gove or take maybe 6-7 positions in total) but in my beer induced and slightly obsessed state thats show that statistically speaking over the last 45 minutes I have discovered that Derby County are a more successful league club than Notts Forest.

R.e. I saw a snotts fan post tomething that made this relevent but I can't rememeber what now.

2 league titles to 1 didn't tell you that already....? :D

Scum fans come on this site because its going t**s over there,simple as.

We're warned by them not to get excited or display optimism on a DCFC site?

You've got to laugh...that double over us last season is all they had from all their exaggerated bragging last season.They spent good cash and failed.Clutching at straws...We're bigger and in better shape for stabilising and its getting under their bark.

Scum are a shambles....hope they sign a player soon...they may have something in their forum to talk their **** about.

The footballs here now.....neither team are finished in the transfer department,and im feeling optimistic....much to the bitter scum fans distorted logic.

To be fair the likes of tricky tree and red fever have been here since before many of us and the likes of red dawn seem very reasoned. Also I wouldn't say they spent good cash last season and they had more to brag about than two wins in all honesty.

Other than that I agree with your points.

Until Forest win a second league title, you're forever living in our shadow I'm afraid. Not much stock's put into the mickey mouse version of the Champions League. ;)

If it was so easy, other than dodgy refs, why didnt you win it?

Scum fans come on this site because its going t**s over there,simple as.

We're warned by them not to get excited or display optimism on a DCFC site?

You've got to laugh...that double over us last season is all they had from all their exaggerated bragging last season.They spent good cash and failed.Clutching at straws...We're bigger and in better shape for stabilising and its getting under their bark.

Scum are a shambles....hope they sign a player soon...they may have something in their forum to talk their **** about.

The footballs here now.....neither team are finished in the transfer department,and im feeling optimistic....much to the bitter scum fans distorted logic.

I came and joined this for abit of a laugh 2bh, i used to live on the border between nottm and derby where its quite mixed so plenty of debate always going on on there. You may be onto a point with the transfer panel, it has been a shambles so far. Although if we sign greening and routledge on monday all will be forgiven. :D

Routledge is not joining Forest on monday,

tuesday

wednesday

thursday

friday

saturday

or Sunday.

Probably not, bet Leicester will bid 10Million for him and a 50k a week contract. Im going to laugh so hard when they finish 7th

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Nottingham-Forest-manager-Steve-McClaren-wants-more-control-over-signings-article770820.html

Steve McClaren is on a collision course with his Nottingham Forest chairman Nigel Wray after demanding more control on new signings.

The former England boss has found himself facing the same internal wrangle with the club’s “Acquisition Committee” – headed by David Pleat – that caused ex-manager Billy Davies to fall out with Forest.

McClaren has warned he needs to make NINE new signings to give the club a chance of chasing promotion.

But after a week battling neighbours Leicester to sign Newcastle’s Wayne Routledge, he fears that process could be damaged if he can’t make quicker decisions.

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Nottingham-Forest-manager-Steve-McClaren-wants-more-control-over-signings-article770820.html#ixzz1SM5uTm3e

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Nottingham-Forest-manager-Steve-McClaren-wants-more-control-over-signings-article770820.html

Steve McClaren is on a collision course with his Nottingham Forest chairman Nigel Wray after demanding more control on new signings.

The former England boss has found himself facing the same internal wrangle with the club’s “Acquisition Committee” – headed by David Pleat – that caused ex-manager Billy Davies to fall out with Forest.

McClaren has warned he needs to make NINE new signings to give the club a chance of chasing promotion.

But after a week battling neighbours Leicester to sign Newcastle’s Wayne Routledge, he fears that process could be damaged if he can’t make quicker decisions.

Nine new signings now? Wasn't it eight last week? What next week, ten?

Read more: http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Nottingham-Forest-manager-Steve-McClaren-wants-more-control-over-signings-article770820.html#ixzz1SM5uTm3e

When did this happen.............. forest have been taken over by nigel wray?! The ever reliable mirror there; showing they know f*ck all.

I'm sure i remember reading the ref for the Madrid away game got 'gifts' from Fiat and some watch company as well. But it isn't the failure to win when we should that bothers me, it's the fact that in my lifetime we may never even get another chance.

We played Real Madrid, Juventus and Benfica.

You played Malmo, Grasshoppers and AEK.......

Plus, we concentrated on the league, as it was more important. ;)

Tbh anyone who trys to belittle an achievement like winning the european cup is a fool :p In them days, it was probably more of an achievement because there was none of this group stage crap and you were literally playing the CHAMPIONS of every league; not bloody third and fourth place. You only got one chance, whereas now you can lose 2 or 3 in group and still go through. :p

I think its fair to say Derby have played a higher calibre of teams in Europe than snotts.

You probably have but what trophies have you got to show for it?! You guys can say what you want, the fact remains that we won something in europe and you havent. Belittle it by saying we beat rubbish teams (who were the champions of there own leagues btw) or whatever argument you want; it just sounds like sour grapes.

Archived