Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Why do people go to Liverpool ?

Erm...?Is that question said in the style of a confused,curious childlike manner?

I'll give it a go in the style of a superior fan with a condescending manner....here goes....because little red scum fan....they simply can.(bi-peds,transport etc)

Now,would you like to talk of the birds n bees?

Although both cities are crime ridden at least some good music has come out of Liverpool. Makes me laugh florist still holding on to those glory days with a team that has a history that makes them look like a pub team. Liverpool have won more trophies than both our clubs combined three times over.

Florist massively overachieved for a few years, get back to reality. Yeovil even gave you a beating. Quite sweet that the manager that had success here failed at your place this time around. But i suppose it is easier at a bigger club ;)

Although both cities are crime ridden at least some good music has come out of Liverpool. Makes me laugh florist still holding on to those glory days with a team that has a history that makes them look like a pub team. Liverpool have won more trophies than both our clubs combined three times over.

Florist massively overachieved for a few years, get back to reality. Yeovil even gave you a beating. Quite sweet that the manager that had success here failed at your place this time around. But i suppose it is easier at a bigger club ;)

You could say Derby have over achieved & were beaten by everyone

even

http://www.itv.com/sport/football/facup/news/fa-cup-highlights-crawley-derby/

Afternoon chaps, long time reader first time poster. Just from my perspective i think we (Forest) will be in around mid table for this season as our board has clearly lost the bottle when trying to compete finanacillay with the other clubs around us. Plus the fact that some of our targets like Maynard have had ridiculous price tags thrown on them doesnt help. Only Leicester can afford to pay 5Mill for Matt Mills and potentially 7Mill for Maynard. Absolutely stupid.

As for Derby i expect you to be much closer to us this year round. From the looks of it the players you have signed look championship quality so its just a question of whether they fit in, and or whether Clough can actually prove himself to be anything other than a tactical buffoon.

All the best.

Afternoon chaps, long time reader first time poster. Just from my perspective i think we (Forest) will be in around mid table for this season as our board has clearly lost the bottle when trying to compete finanacillay with the other clubs around us. Plus the fact that some of our targets like Maynard have had ridiculous price tags thrown on them doesnt help. Only Leicester can afford to pay 5Mill for Matt Mills and potentially 7Mill for Maynard. Absolutely stupid.

As for Derby i expect you to be much closer to us this year round. From the looks of it the players you have signed look championship quality so its just a question of whether they fit in, and or whether Clough can actually prove himself to be anything other than a tactical buffoon.

All the best.

Welcome aboard Red,good to see a realistic red post...

Archived