Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I actually laughed at these posts, but warning dear Derby fans, you are too excitable, no wonder when the season kicks in, I have to go.

This must be a massive high, cannot wait to see you crawleying back into your shells:D

dont count ya chicken elv old boy its not yeovil till the fast bird signs remember will let you have your dodgy swan song now

I understand your excitement but:

Eternally and Historically a neutral would say Nottingham Forest FC

For an Alien who landed on earth since 2007-2008 would say Nottingham Forest FC.

ON WE GO! Let the football begin, if you really think that you have better players than we with only one signing, a better manager, than carry on, knock yourselves out, you will be soon :D

For an Alien who landed on earth since 2007-2008 would say Nottingham Forest FC.

ON WE GO! Let the football begin, if you really think that you have better players than we with only one signing, a better manager, than carry on, knock yourselves out, you will be soon :D

Please dont big forest up for this season elvis, derby beat burton today ver comfortably and we lost to spurs youth in a friendly.................... we are doomed, doomed i tell ya!

head buried in the (blackpool) sand for the last 10 years then come giving it the billy big balls when you've had the run of play for 2 years...... :rolleyes:

Derby fans aren't forecasting any massive turn around this season just progress, if florist are so ******* brilliant lads why you need to sign up to our forums to tell us how superior you are? Surely superiority speaks for itself. Every DCFC forum i go to at the minute is filled with red dogs talking about our signings and manager.

Smell like fear and the exercise of the remnants of your bragging rights. For your information DCFC were always considered a large club with star players prior to the 70's but only managed one fa cup. Before Clough florist were nobodies in every sense.

I know you are a wum, but you are just looking like a sad act lately :rolleyes:

Lately Tom? a sedulous act of sadness...treat it with sympathy,the pressure's obviously affecting his crown.The roots are rotting and he's overdue a good pruning....I own a chainsaw?Any takers?:D

Archived