Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK maybe we're a bit ambitious with our aims of competing with the Top Two, and I stress maybe and 3 good additions circa Reidy level, and I have no doubt a team that has had unbeaten away runs, home runs, produced some very good football over the last two years at times, have more hope of achieving Automatics, than Derby have of signing 8 new players in a relegation accustomed team, with a Manager still bedding in? to achieve Mid Table.

Its strange as the bar gets raised how the same banter at Forest remains.

We beat your lot TWICE last year, to achieve that again is more difficult?

but we may!

I were supposed to be deluded on our League One Promotion and where are our teams in terms of last two seasons, I must admit though, I honestly believe what NC has done may be a better achievement to what Billy has done, at their different levels.

Optimism for Derby fans is a new fresh team, and rightly so, but for Forest fans to share the same level of optimism, then where the bar stands is Autos?

EACH TO THEIR OWN, we both need good starts to achieve, for you MID and us AUTOS. Just the way it is, and deal with it FFS:D

Auto's, play offs, 6 - 12th.

You're going to struggle to get the signings in, is my point, I used Leicester as an example of a team who are signing whoever they can. Leicester are like Forest x10 this season. Throwing the money at it.

Forest haven't got the money to throw at it, have lost 10 players and are struggling in the market.

You're struggling for top half.

Remember, the league has always been tough. Tougher every season.

Don't know where Derby will finish, hoping the team will gel. All we know so far is we're stronger this season. Forest are weakened.

I'd say we're competing in the same part of the league.

Beat us twice? I'll bite and say no, you won't beat us.

Auto's, play offs, 6 - 12th.

You're going to struggle to get the signings in, is my point, I used Leicester as an example of a team who are signing whoever they can. Leicester are like Forest x10 this season. Throwing the money at it.

Forest haven't got the money to throw at it, have lost 10 players and are struggling in the market.

You're struggling for top half.

Remember, the league has always been tough. Tougher every season.

Don't know where Derby will finish, hoping the team will gel. All we know so far is we're stronger this season. Forest are weakened.

I'd say we're competing in the same part of the league.

Beat us twice? I'll bite and say no, you won't beat us.

You do realise that the first 11 he has posted is nearly exactly the same as the team that beat us at PP, minus Tyson and Moussi.? If they replace them with quality, the two or three they keep going on about.....i wouldn't fancy our chances. They might even keep Moussi yet.

You do realise that the first 11 he has posted is nearly exactly the same as the team that beat us at PP, minus Tyson and Moussi.? If they replace them with quality, the two or three they keep going on about.....i wouldn't fancy our chances. They might even keep Moussi yet.

Yeah, minus a good chunk of their squad and management team.

Exactly my point, if we struggle we would achieve your target of Mid Table.

If you struggle............................DOM DOM DOMMMMM

We still have a better team, in what has been seen over the last two years than your fresh optimism.

Doesn't mean you cannot achieve, but if we are to struggle, I cannot understand flipping the coin why you will not?

And on what basis without our signings, seeing the new faces you have, and the progression from 1 to 3 then the maximum of 6 points from the BC trophies do you now purely guess that we cannot beat you?

Maybe two draws, or a win and a draw, if we sign players that are the final pieces of the jigsaw, we will not only beat you, we will again muller you, because if it were not for BD negative tactics we could have done far better than the 5-2, and thats for sure:D

Camp

Gunter Morgan Chambers Lynch

Anderson Cohen McGugan & Reid.

Tudgay & Findley

Bench Smith Moloney Majewski Garner McGoldrick McCleary Lascelles

Not too sad now is it

Are you Billy in disguise, give them a chance:D put Majewski in, Tudgay on bench.

Free flowing Midfield Maestros, get the ball, play and play and play.

Exactly my point, if we struggle we would achieve your target of Mid Table.

If you struggle............................DOM DOM DOMMMMM

We still have a better team, in what has been seen over the last two years than your fresh optimism.

Doesn't mean you cannot achieve, but if we are to struggle, I cannot understand flipping the coin why you will not?

And on what basis without our signings, seeing the new faces you have, and the progression from 1 to 3 then the maximum of 6 points from the BC trophies do you now purely guess that we cannot beat you?

Maybe two draws, or a win and a draw, if we sign players that are the final pieces of the jigsaw, we will not only beat you, we will again muller you, because if it were not for BD negative tactics we could have done far better than the 5-2, and thats for sure:D

Are you drunk?

I'm struggling to understand anything you've written. I put my glasses on to try harder, it made even less sense.

I'll go for Derby 4 points from Forest. It's only a prediction.

I make it that way, because I think Forest will suffer from a confidence shortage.

Reid in to replace Tyson

Moussi is a good player hard to replace, hope we keep him. If Derby get him he is 20 times the player savage was.

The player I most want to see in action for Forest is Findley FAST FAST FAST

I think Blackstock & Findley will be a real handful at this level.

If we can start the ball rolling and get a few players in it could be a great season.

I hope so anyway

Are you drunk?

I'm struggling to understand anything you've written. I put my glasses on to try harder, it made even less sense.

I'll go for Derby 4 points from Forest. It's only a prediction.

I make it that way, because I think Forest will suffer from a confidence shortage.

LOL Try specsavers Buy One Get One Free

And I will type slowly for you,- I am not at all surprised you do not understand!

COME ON YOU REDS!:D

Reid in to replace Tyson

Moussi is a good player hard to replace, hope we keep him. If Derby get him he is 20 times the player savage was.

The player I most want to see in action for Forest is Findley FAST FAST FAST

I think Blackstock & Findley will be a real handful at this level.

If we can start the ball rolling and get a few players in it could be a great season.

I hope so anyway

You tell um feves, tell um!:D

Now you see you are presuming they are not good quality because they were cheap, (Maguire & Bryson). So far I'am very happy with my glasses, I have another 2 years before the next eye test and I'm hopeful of viewing a league table with Derby sitting pretty through them.

And until they brought Earnshaw on in the 2nd half they wasn't exactly threatening.

Personally I can't see many goals from that team.

LOL Try specsavers Buy One Get One Free

And I will type slowly for you,- I am not at all surprised you do not understand!

COME ON YOU REDS!:D

You sound just like my Forest supporting friend, your post i was referring to is actually unintelligible.

Stop drinking!

Daveo your glasses would need to be miraculous to see that Table!;)

I'm short sighted, couldn't see things more than 6ft in front of me, now with my goggles I can see perfectly, you wouldn't believe what I can see ahead for Forest :D

Archived