Let's Talk al-Notts Rovers

Day

We've been here before you know.

We have a good base now, just a couple of three signings, may not make us automatic, but settled squad is everything.

How Derby fans can still take the mick out of the Forest in itself is a laugh.

Your 8 signings may get you closer to our progression, but maybe not?

I bet you Reid upsets your lot more than Tyson does to us?

Three signings, and we're certainly competing at the top end.

Only time will tell!

You beautiful flocking Reds, a positive for the Derby fans we won't beat you 5-2, maybe 3-1?:D

8 new signings, plus the possibility of a few more, added to that the potential return of a class defender in Chris Riggott for nowt, a fit again Shaun Barker after playing half of last season on one leg, a rejuvenated Lee Croft, and the potential of youngsters like Conor Doyle and Jeff Hendrick coming through. Closer to your "progression"?, i think you've peaked for a few years mate, especially why you have the board (Rams secret agents) and transfer policy you have. I bet McClaren is already wondering what he's let himself in for.

Why would pie eater Reid upset us?, Barnes doesn't either because...well you'll see on that one.

• Replies 10k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When will Derby fans learn?

From my view, I know that daveo and Boyceo loved winding up Forest Fans on a Forum, and on our arrival to League One I predicted good things for Forest, and overall from a League One outfit, we done OK.

The real deluded ramblings were from the chuckle brothers ramblings that Derby would do better than Forest, with the worst team in history deadwood, no chance, and that prediction was true too.

The SOLIB and DOM DOM have been very close for two seasons, and yes maybe Forest will not be Automatic Favourites, why would they be with West Ham, Leicester Millionaire City and Birmingham joining this League with bright young teams of Southampton and Brighton joining the frey, we could well end up 10th?

Based on this tough league, I cannot believe with where Derby have cleared out deadwood to now have NC team, that with the above points on improved league, if you slip as much as Forest in league terms, you've had it.

Positive Forest have a good base, Derby have a relegation avoidance success with adding 8 players, are now fine and dandy?

Well I never LOL

Elvis, before last season you was saying that a couple of additions would take you to the Premiership, did you get those additions?

How can you lose 9 players from that squad and now claim you are only 3 short of winning promotion?

As of today you only just have enough players to put a matchday squad out, what happens when you start picking up injuries and suspensions?

Where are all your staff, still no assistant manager nor first team coach?

Forest could be relegated to League 2 and you will still be on here saying how it's all part of the grand plan, and it's all dom dom dom for Derby.

Take a peak out of your own little forum, I dare you to have a read what they are saying on other forums, not Derby forums I'm talking about Forest forums.

Your club is a laughing stock at the moment and that's the truth, having pop's at Derby on here is a lame attempt to try and take the attention off your tinpot club and it's not working, we're not biting.

on our arrival to League One I predicted good things for Forest, and overall from a League One outfit, we done OK.

Didn't it take you three years to escape? Not that well.....

The real deluded ramblings were from the chuckle brothers ramblings that Derby would do better than Forest, with the worst team in history deadwood, no chance, and that prediction was true too.

Well not really. Wasn't it the worst team in history deadwood that gave you a two goal headstart in the FA Cup at your place and then did you 3-2? Alternatively, they should also have beaten you at PP but for ridiculous refereeing, and spanked you 3-1 at the CG......

Based on this tough league, I cannot believe with where Derby have cleared out deadwood to now have NC team, that with the above points on improved league, if you slip as much as Forest in league terms, you've had it.

We've got a better balanced squad already this season. Plus we're on the verge of shipping out the last remnants of the disastrous PL season and the loser mentality that those players bring. Not to mention the increased solidity of the defence that Shackell and Fielding will bring - a stop to those stupid goals we were conceding in the final minutes of games.

Positive Forest have a good base, Derby have a relegation avoidance success with adding 8 players, are now fine and dandy?

My expectation for the coming season remains the same - Derby will comfortably avoid relegation, Forest will miss out on the playoffs. But hey, there's still time to go in the transfer window yet, this could all change.

Red Elvis are you related to an ostrich? Go read your own boards, seems you have arguments between yourselfs to be getting on with. Like the florist fans convinced there is no debt and the squad will be challenging for promotion because the odds at the bookies favour you :)

When will Derby fans learn?

From my view, I know that daveo and Boyceo loved winding up Forest Fans on a Forum, and on our arrival to League One I predicted good things for Forest, and overall from a League One outfit, we done OK.

The SOLIB and DOM DOM have been very close for two seasons, and yes maybe Forest will not be Automatic Favourites, why would they be with West Ham, Leicester Millionaire City and Birmingham joining this League with bright young teams of Southampton and Brighton joining the frey, we could well end up 10th?

Well I never LOL

What'd he say...........:confused::confused: can someone translate for me please:(

I don't read the gumps forums so I can only go on a couple of people I work with.

One bloke was all set for season tickets for him and his two lads but has put it on hold due to the state of the squad atm.

He told me about forest fans trying to organise a protest.

Elvis attempts at optimism are beginning to come over as desperation....is he trying to convince us or himself?

Lets sit back and watch their increasingly futile attempts to sign players while giving all their current ones away............:D:D:D

(until we lose at burton in the pre-season friendly, then it'll be our turn, clough out, board out, tits out, YR for president, etc).:p

Elvis, before last season you was saying that a couple of additions would take you to the Premiership, did you get those additions?

How can you lose 9 players from that squad and now claim you are only 3 short of winning promotion?

4 of the players that went were strikers

Boyd (LOAN )

Earnshaw Tyson & Adebola

We were very top heavy with strikers & still have Tudgay, Findley, Garner, McGoldrick & Blackstock. four fit strikers to start the season with Blackstock on the way.

4 of the players that went were Defenders

Wilson & Bennett were not playing

Konchetski was only on loan

We need a left back & possibly a centre half for cover, but Morgan Chambers & Lynch will be ok for now.

Two in midfield McKenna & Moussi ( Still in talks )

McKenna had a year on his contract but Forest released him

We have brought in Reid already & need one poss two more in midfield

to add to Cohen, Myjewski, McGugan Anderson McCleary & Reid

So with 3 new players we would be ok to start the season, we would like more but I am sure they will be added in time.

Of the players that went

Bennett never started a league game for Forest

Adebola 4 starts

Boyd 7 starts

Wilson 8 starts

Tyson 11 starts

Konchesky 14 starts

Moussi 25 starts

Earnshaw 26 starts

McKenna 30 starts

So I can see where Elvis is coming from on this, there are only 3 players out of the 9 that went that Forest used more than 20 times in a season.

We came 6th last time out so we have a good base to build from

Of the players that went

Bennett never started a league game for Forest

Adebola 4 starts

Boyd 7 starts

Wilson 8 starts

Tyson 11 starts

Konchesky 14 starts

Moussi 25 starts

Earnshaw 26 starts

McKenna 30 starts

Yep,

there all crap when they leave...................:rolleyes:

^^ Yet this year the league is far harder, hence you need to be further ahead of where your squad was last time if you want to do any better.

Plus, when injuries hit you're going to be back to square one as you have fewer backup players to plug the gaps..... ;)

Ok, if 3 players is all you need why is your manager McClaren talking about how he wants to bring in 9 players and how urgent it is? Why is he missing out on the pre-season tour?

Why do Forest fans on other forums not agree with you two, they are echoing McClaren's thoughts and there has even been talk of protests. Doesn't come across as being all fine and dandy does it?

Your club is in crisis at the moment and it seems only you and Elvis can't see it.

I can only repeat the same question uttoxram asked "Elvis attempts at optimism are beginning to come over as desperation....is he trying to convince us or himself?"

Read my reply Daveo

We do want more than 3 but it's vital to get the FIRST 3 in quickly.

We need a defencive mid or 2 & a left back.

A top class goalscorer would be a bonus.

ONCE we have the 3 we can take a little more time building up the squad

Earnshaw was a good player as Is Moussi & Wilson.

Boyd & konchesky were loans so not ours to lose ( good players )

The rest were not really getting played or are over the hill.

Ok, if 3 players is all you need why is your manager McClaren talking about how he wants to bring in 9 players and how urgent it is? Why is he missing out on the pre-season tour?

Why do Forest fans on other forums not agree with you two, they are echoing McClaren's thoughts and there has even been talk of protests. Doesn't come across as being all fine and dandy does it?

Your club is in crisis at the moment and it seems only you and Elvis can't see it.

I can only repeat the same question uttoxram asked "Elvis attempts at optimism are beginning to come over as desperation....is he trying to convince us or himself?"[/I]

Something you do with snooker balls, dialing a number on your telephone, something you make a cup of tea with, and Adebola.

Read my reply Daveo

We do want more than 3 but it's vital to get the FIRST 3 in quickly.

We need a defencive mid or 2 & a left back.

A top class goalscorer would be a bonus.

ONCE we have the 3 we can take a little more time building up the squad

Earnshaw was a good player as Is Moussi & Wilson.

Boyd & konchesky were loans so not ours to lose ( good players )

The rest were not really getting played or are over the hill.

Yes I read your reply, what I'm saying is why does McClaren want 9 in urgently, not 3 he wants 9. It's not like it's only 1 or 2 players difference, he want's 3x as many as you and he want's them yesterday which is why he's not off to Portugal.

Yes I read your reply, what I'm saying is why does McClaren want 9 in urgently, not 3 he wants 9. It's not like it's only 1 or 2 players difference, he want's 3x as many as you and he want's them yesterday which is why he's not off to Portugal.

not only that he wants senior premiership players if you listen to his interview, I don't know how keen Forest are to pump their wagebill back up again, I suspect not many will be for fee's.

Archived