Next year's away kit

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like a chocolate brown kit, with blue stripes that flare out at the shoulder. Then again, I am Mick Ferguson and I'm stuck in a 1979 parallel universe. See my show on BBC3, called Life on Caramac.

I would like a chocolate brown kit, with blue stripes that flare out at the shoulder. Then again, I am Mick Ferguson and I'm stuck in a 1979 parallel universe. See my show on BBC3, called Life on Caramac.

Coventry won that game due to the Derby players standing around staring and pointing at the horrific, cack brown clad opposition. Even Coventry fans were humiliated and embarrassed by it.

Am I the only one who liked this season's away strip, the combination of blue and yellow are definitely my favourites.

nope! i prefer it to this seasons home shirt and probably any shirt since the first or second Puma kit. i really don't like the white home, black away combo.

Question is, when are we going to return to navy shorts and red numbers and wear our proper colours for our home shirt?

Black and White are the clubs colours from way back when. Blue and White cane in under Clough Senior. Black and White is the traditional colours - as worn in 1945 when we won the Cup.

Black and White are the clubs colours from way back when. Blue and White cane in under Clough Senior. Black and White is the traditional colours - as worn in 1945 when we won the Cup.

Blue and White - two league title

Black and White - just the one FA Cup.

Therefore, blue and white are our proper colours ;)

Another advantage of changing would be we'd have to get rid of Steve Bloomers' watching.

The only downside is that Daveo would have to change the design of the whole site.

Archived