El Classico....Champions league Semi Final

froggg

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They didn't cheat when they won 5-0.. Nor did they cheat when they drew 1-1 in the league. If anything David Villa (brought down by Casillas) was a definate penalty.. And as for Dani Alves' challenge on Marcelo, he won the ball but a peno was awarded. In that game, Real had a man sent off, deservedly as Villa was clean through.

No complaints from either manager, even Pep decided not to have a go.

The Copa Del Rey was a closely fought game, in which Real won in extra time. No complaints whatsoever, from Pep nor the team.

And we all know what happened in the CL. So, Barca cheating in all their games? I don't think so..

The 5-0 win with no cheating? You clearly didn't watch the game.

In the games that Barca won there were several times that they cheated but when RM won the one game, Barca didn't cheat one bit and neither did RM. If there was no such thing as cheating then RM would always win Barca and I Barca would be 2nd or 3rd in the league now. RM are better now and have been in most of the past, they are better now and will still be better in the foreseable (if spelt wrong sorry) future.

Says the man with Cristiano Ronaldo in his team? :rolleyes: I am sorry but I have watched a game where Madrid were drawing 0-0 and the last 10 mins they threw themselves to the floor everytime they got in the area looking for a penalty!! 1 player catching CR up is Di Maria, he is 1 of the biggest divers currently in the game!!

Says the man with Cristiano Ronaldo in his team? :rolleyes: I am sorry but I have watched a game where Madrid were drawing 0-0 and the last 10 mins they threw themselves to the floor everytime they got in the area looking for a penalty!! 1 player catching CR up is Di Maria, he is 1 of the biggest divers currently in the game!!

I completely agree about Di Maria.

1 player in the Madrid team compared to 10 in the Barca team.

The 5-0 win with no cheating? You clearly didn't watch the game.

This is a video of 2009/10 when Barca won 1-0 thanks to a goal that was onside.. No clear daylight between striker and defender.. Or has the rules changed?

Plus the video is full of incidents that went Barcas way.. Any fan can go and make a video if incidents that went Real Madrids way.. Its no different.

So wheres the cheating in the 5-0 victory and the 1-1 draw at the Bernabau?

This is a video of 2009/10 when Barca won 1-0 thanks to a goal that was onside.. No clear daylight between striker and defender.. Or has the rules changed?

Plus the video is full of incidents that went Barcas way.. Any fan can go and make a video if incidents that went Real Madrids way.. Its no different.

So wheres the cheating in the 5-0 victory and the 1-1 draw at the Bernabau?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYLVUdapK5Q thats 2-0 in CL.

The biggest n*b even saying they cheat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mydqu3IUpoU That loads of games.

I can't find any specific for the 5-0 one but there is some in the last one.

Just 1? What about Marcello? Ramos? Ronaldo? Ozil? Adebayour? They all dive.

barely. Marcelo doesn't dive, Ozil doesn't dive, Ramos fouls a lot but gets caught so not really cheating and Ronaldo goes down easy but doesn't dive anymore.

barely. Marcelo doesn't dive, Ozil doesn't dive, Ramos fouls a lot but gets caught so not really cheating and Ronaldo goes down easy but doesn't dive anymore.

ok I must of been imagined it then, I bow down to your far superiour knowledge!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Barcelona are the better side - don't really see how anyone can argue that point.

However, Barcelona also have biggest pair of divers in world football - Busquets and Pedro. They make Greaseball and Di Maria look like amateurs.

Baaaaaaa this is the most bestest ever. Keep it up

Why do you keep posting to stuff I say?

Least rynny can put up a good arguement. Go and watch your precious Barca instead of coming on here, a lot of probs wil be solved.

Why do you keep posting to stuff I say?

Least rynny can put up a good arguement. Go and watch your precious Barca instead of coming on here, a lot of probs wil be solved.

Because you are hillarious!!

And i am still waiting for an explanation...as i dont have to tell you why barca are better than real, the league table does that for me.

Waiting in eager anticipation.

It is true that some players in Barcelona's team dive. You can't get away from that and it does take the shine off the best team in the world. But not all of their team dive. If Messi went down half as easily as the majority of the Real Madrid team he'd be on the ground all game. He gets kicked for 90mins by teams trying to contain him. For a little man he can stand up to a lot.

The point is that Real Madrid have players who dive as well and in Spain (and other continental countries) it's part of the game. I'm not saying it's right or allowed but it is part of the game, much more than over hear. The only issue here is that the Ref bought it when one of the Barcelona players dived, he's not the first and he won't be the last to be conned by a player and that goes for most teams in the world. I suppose nobody in English football has "won" a free kick or a peno. And if you think players roll around in agony one minute then are running with ease the next then think again, it's all simulation. Why do they simulate the pain, to make the challenge look worse to get more from it. Watch the next televised game and you'll will see players doing it. Barcelona have two of the biggest culprits in Busquets and Pedro but they're no worse than other teams.

Anyway, recent trophies and the results this season show Barcelona are the better team at present and I would say are the best team in the world. If you can tell me a better team and why (other than Real Madrid, which I still don't understand your Leeds comparison) I'd be interested.

Because you are hillarious!!

And i am still waiting for an explanation...as i dont have to tell you why barca are better than real, the league table does that for me.

Waiting in eager anticipation.

We beat leeds twice and they are above us so then we are better than them. You are putting your entire argument in the league table and past games that tv pundits all over the world have said barca cheated. I wish I could laugh at how poor you are at this but it really is beyond a joke.

We beat leeds twice and they are above us so then we are better than them. You are putting your entire argument in the league table and past games that tv pundits all over the world have said barca cheated. I wish I could laugh at how poor you are at this but it really is beyond a joke.

Guess what.......Leeds United Football Club have been BETTER than Derby County Football Club this season........not one person in the world will disagree with that statement....

Barca are 8 points ahead of Madrid........so exactly HOW are they not as good as Madrid...?

Just to clarify please.......who is better Wolves or Manchester United.??

Guess what.......Leeds United Football Club have been BETTER than Derby County Football Club this season........not one person in the world will disagree with that statement....

Barca are 8 points ahead of Madrid........so exactly HOW are they not as good as Madrid...?

Just to clarify please.......who is better Wolves or Manchester United.??

Wolves beat Man Utd but that does not mean they are better then them.

Barca beat Madrid by cheating, Definateky does not mean that they are better then them.

Wolves beat Man Utd but that does not mean they are better then them.

Barca beat Madrid by cheating, Definateky does not mean that they are better then them.

Ok...so just to clarify this so I can stop peeing myself laughing at you..

We beat Leeds....therefore we are better than Leeds, even though we are about 100 points and 20 places behind them in the league

Wolves beat Man utd....BUT they are NOT better than Man Utd because Man United are above them in the league

and finally...

Barca beat Real....BUT they are NOT better than Real even though they are 8 points clear

I LOVE YOU PLAN B....GENIUS

Archived