El Classico....Champions league Semi Final

froggg

Ah so we prefer the old 'get it in their half asap' tactic? They play the game in the right way in my eyes. They patiently keep the ball before seeing a route and then stepping on the gas and creating a bit of magic football. The alternative is to rush a pass, try and force an opportunity, lose the ball and be on the defensive. But then that's why we have fans in the UK that boo when the ball isn't pumped forward within a minute or two of possession.

Yeah, i want to see goals, goal-mouth scrambles, lots of half-chances etc. I'm a neutral. I don't want to see grown men crying because they got hit in the face, or rolling a round on the floor, or passing for eternity.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so Barcelona dominate blah blah blah? Yet again they fail to win against 11 men. and Mascherano!!! Wrong Vegas, that's what Barcelona players do, Messi included.

Sorry, take your Real Madrid hat off a second, and explain how they played against anything other than 11 men? No one was sent off?

so Barcelona dominate blah blah blah? Yet again they fail to win against 11 men. and Mascherano!!! Wrong Vegas, that's what Barcelona players do, Messi included.

Erm, they were 5-0 up in November against 11 men, Real's red came in stoppage time.

Carvaliho could, and should, have been sent off. He wasn't yet it's Real Madrid that were at the wrong end of he officials? Adebayor could have gone and so could Diarra and nobody could have put up much argument.

Yeah, i want to see goals, goal-mouth scrambles, lots of half-chances etc. I'm a neutral. I don't want to see grown men crying because they got hit in the face, or rolling a round on the floor, or passing for eternity.

Was you not entertained by the first half? Lots of chances for Barca, 7 shots on goal, 0 for Real but they did manage a corner.

The second half wasn't the greatest I must admit.

Barca didn't need to win this game, but if anyone looked the more likely, it was going to be Barca.

Stats included 11 shots (Barca) 3 shots (Real) Possession 65%-35% and fouls 3-27. And they say that Real were alot closer this time.

Must be on the plane back.

Nah I couldn't be botherd to waste my time with that swiss fan muesdh or whatever so I put him on that list so I don't have to waste time reading his post. Would prefer it if he did the same to me so he has no reason to attempt to speak to me.

The commentators said how none of the decisions were going RM way and Barca were falling to the ground before they got hit.

Barca are cheats and it has been proven. RM are my second team get it in ya head swiss guy because 99% of the time your wrong.

Nah I couldn't be botherd to waste my time with that swiss fan muesdh or whatever so I put him on that list so I don't have to waste time reading his post. Would prefer it if he did the same to me so he has no reason to attempt to speak to me.

The commentators said how none of the decisions were going RM way and Barca were falling to the ground before they got hit.

Barca are cheats and it has been proven. RM are my second team get it in ya head swiss guy because 99% of the time your wrong.

None of the decisions went RM's way?! None of them? Which commentators were you listening to? Adebayor, Diarra and Carvaliho shouldn't have been given a second booking and would have been had it not been for a ref who was doing his best to keep 11 players on the pitch. Face facts, you go through 90 minutes committing fouls then you'll run the risk of red cards, as Real have. That's RM's fault not Barca's.

Was you not entertained by the first half? Lots of chances for Barca, 7 shots on goal, 0 for Real but they did manage a corner.

The second half wasn't the greatest I must admit.

Barca didn't need to win this game, but if anyone looked the more likely, it was going to be Barca.

Stats included 11 shots (Barca) 3 shots (Real) Possession 65%-35% and fouls 3-27. And they say that Real were alot closer this time.

Alright Maximus :D

Didn't watch it, Man Utd last night was far better entertainment. No fecking about passing it around the defence by either team.

Ronaldo has now scored more la liga goals in the same amount of games (I think). Just saying

Of course Ronaldo scores. So does Messi. When players are that good there's little point in comparing how many goals they score.

The difference of me is that Messi is a team player. Ronaldo has to be the one to take the glory, but many of Barca's goals come from just a neat one-two with Messi.

Some will always sub-consciencely argue against the best player in the world because they want to be different. I'm sure people argued that Bloomer wasn't the best, and Pele wasn't the best.

Messi will stand out for me. He'll shine like Pele. He's just got it. Something you can't argue against nor really describe. He's just....it. The best, a joy to behold.

I haven't seen enough of this thread to see if you think Ronaldo is a better player than Messi, ER....and if you do, you are kind of right. Ronaldo is in many ways a better player. The difference is, he's not Messi.

32 pages on Barca and Real!!!?? :eek: :eek:

What would happen if Derby had of endured an even worse season?? :D

Here's a good rumour reported in one of todays papers for all you Spanish football fans.

"Barcelona will allow Xavi to go to Man City as part of a move for Fabregas."

Have i missed something? Are Arsenal and City in business together?

I think papers get their rumours from Football Manager?

Archived