El Classico....Champions league Semi Final

froggg

Wrong? I dont think i am wrong at all, how much possesion, shots etc did your beloved real have before they were down to 10 men? And just to add, adebayor was incredibly lucky not to get himself sent off too, running around like a mardy kud pushing people in the face...

So you are admitting you were completely 100% wrong over the whole pep is rubbish and barca bought the championship?? You fool.

As for your beloved ronaldo, he was awful, messi is a fazziliontimes better than he can ever dream about being.

I admitted to being wrong about the bought part. Wow your a waste of my time.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guess you gave up with the Pepe thing. Guess I won the arguement that really matterd :rolleyes:

Ha ha nope, you nade yourself look a complete tool with the " barca bought the league" comment. Any resoect i had for your opinions was banished after that ridiculously un thought out and frankly lazy comment.

As for the sending off, i think you will find i have said i dont think it was a sending off, but at the time, at first look, i thought ut was. Definite booking though.

Wrong? I dont think i am wrong at all, how much possesion, shots etc did your beloved real have before they were down to 10 men? And just to add, adebayor was incredibly lucky not to get himself sent off too, running around like a mardy kud pushing people in the face...

So you are admitting you were completely 100% wrong over the whole pep is rubbish and barca bought the championship?? You fool.

As for your beloved ronaldo, he was awful, messi is a fazziliontimes better than he can ever dream about being.

of course you don't, your never wrong are you? stepping out of your fantasy world for a minute, your wrong a lot more than you are right. possession with barcelona is largely irrelevant, does passing the ball along the back four count as dominating a game, I don't think so. Real were the better team before the red, and I would have backed them to win without it. Real were cheated by Barcelona and the ref, just like Arsenal. Best team of my lifetime? My arse

of course you don't, your never wrong are you? stepping out of your fantasy world for a minute, your wrong a lot more than you are right. possession with barcelona is largely irrelevant, does passing the ball along the back four count as dominating a game, I don't think so. Real were the better team before the red, and I would have backed them to win without it. Real were cheated by Barcelona and the ref, just like Arsenal. Best team of my lifetime? My arse

If you were older than 11 you woyld know that liverpool were the best team in the 80's by passing the ball around the back four.

Barca were/are miles better than madrid, and if madrid had played 12 or 13 players that night they wouldnt have won.

They couldnt handle messi, they couldnt get the ball, they never looked like attacking, never mind scoring!!

Best team in your lifetime.....definitely.

If you were older than 11 you woyld know that liverpool were the best team in the 80's by passing the ball around the back four.

Barca were/are miles better than madrid, and if madrid had played 12 or 13 players that night they wouldnt have won.

They couldnt handle messi, they couldnt get the ball, they never looked like attacking, never mind scoring!!

Best team in your lifetime.....definitely.

Although I agree with a lot you are saying on this thread, I highly doubt that Barca would gave cruised past a 13-man Madrid side.

Ha ha, yes maybe i am exagerating a little, but you get my point.

Most of spain are against your argument and you still think that you are right???????????

Don't flatter yourself because trust me I have had a look at most of your posts and they are spent arguing. If you were right and made a point then people would agree with you easily but there is a problem... that problem is you being wrong again.

Like Edin said "Step out your own little world."

What game were you watching? Real the better team? I dont think either side really looked like scoring but Real even less so than Barca, they rarely ventured out their own half. So you dont think Barca are the best team in the world right now?

What game were you watching? Real the better team? I dont think either side really looked like scoring but Real even less so than Barca, they rarely ventured out their own half. So you dont think Barca are the best team in the world right now?

If the real world was like Fifa and the reff made the right call every time then I don't even think that Barca would of made it this far for the past few years.

Most of spain are against your argument and you still think that you are right???????????

Don't flatter yourself because trust me I have had a look at most of your posts and they are spent arguing. If you were right and made a point then people would agree with you easily but there is a problem... that problem is you being wrong again.

Like Edin said "Step out your own little world."

I thought I could be childish sometimes but then I met you on here.

Mostvof Spain are against my argument???? Ha ha ha. You have no idea what "most of spain" think, to think that you Just foolish.

You put yoursrlf up as a Spanish expert and yet you made a stupid statement about barca spending money and pep doing nothinf. Ha ha ha

Mostvof Spain are against my argument???? Ha ha ha. You have no idea what "most of spain" think, to think that you Just foolish.

You put yoursrlf up as a Spanish expert and yet you made a stupid statement about barca spending money and pep doing nothinf. Ha ha ha

So your against everyone in Spain and the video footage.

"World press agrees: Pepe did not commit foul"

"TV images show Pepe did not touch Alves"

All statemant made by the Spanish press and RM.

Shows how much you know about football.

The Barcelona had a bought team I was meaning how over the odds they pay for their players. Pep does nothing to decide how good they are, he is advised when to put them in and where they should be.

Since Edin could not be with us, I will pass his glory of being right over you once again. But first I'm going to endulge in it myself.

............ yep feels good, but then again most people are right over your opinions which you call fact.

Probably not the same one as you, I wasn't wearing my barcelona tinted glasses. No I don't, very overrated team. Mourinho has shown how to stop them, they now have to resort to cheating to win the big games. If they are really that good, then why do they dive and berate the ref constantly? I believe Chelsea, Manure and Real to be better teams.

So your against everyone in Spain and the video footage.

"World press agrees: Pepe did not commit foul"

"TV images show Pepe did not touch Alves"

All statemant made by the Spanish press and RM.

Shows how much you know about football.

The Barcelona had a bought team I was meaning how over the odds they pay for their players. Pep does nothing to decide how good they are, he is advised when to put them in and where they should be.

Since Edin could not be with us, I will pass his glory of being right over you once again. But first I'm going to endulge in it myself.

............ yep feels good, but then again most people are right over your opinions which you call fact.

just because it says something in the newspaper doesnt mean ut is true.. And exactly how profficient are you in Spanish???

Real woyldnt have scored if they had still been on the pitch now, on that, was ronaldo on the pitch?? I dont think i saw him.

This Barca team are anazing, this Real team are, very good, but not a patch on Barca.

Look, you can all debate this till your all blue in the face for all I care but cut out the petty insults to each other, it's not needed and it is also against the forum rules.

I can start flashing my Yellow card about again if you all want or you could just discuss this like adults, the choice is yours. If I remember correctly a couple of you are already on Yellows.

Look, you can all debate this till your all blue in the face for all I care but cut out the petty insults to each other, it's not needed and it is also against the forum rules.

I can start flashing my Yellow card about again if you all want or you could just discuss this like adults, the choice is yours. If I remember correctly a couple of you are already on Yellows.

Tbf I think i've been fairly restrained on the insults tbh

It's only been a couple of posts in the last page or two, just thought I'd make my presence known nice and early so those that are on Yellows are aware I'm watching.

To be honest this is all abit of a duff argument really, it reminds me of the "Who's the bigger club Derby or Forest" that we used to have early on when we had a few Forest fans on.

Both Real and Barca are top top teams, who "is the best" is surely down to personal opinion. Personally I've only seen both play twice this season in the Champions League, Barca crushed Arsenal and Real crushed Spurs, then the game the other night which was a complete farce.

The Pepe "foul" I think everyone agrees that it was never a Red card,was it a foul? for me no as he didn't touch the player, although if a Yellow was given for a high challenge I wouldn't of argued.

How this thread has got to 16 pages is beyond me, maybe it's just time you all agreed to disgree as it is down to personal opinions.

Archived