El Classico....Champions league Semi Final

froggg

Why the hell aren't people seeing your point???

Lets put it into practise.

Plan B: "Waaaaaaaaay Derby 2-0 Madrid"

Fan: "You cheated your way through it"

Plan B: "Did we heck everyone saw Pepe's challenge on Brayford he nearly broke his leg"

Fan: (Shows video of Brayford cheating and rolling around despite never being touched)Plan B: "Damn I support a team of cheating n*bs"

Edin why are you still wasting your time with this??? You are 100% right.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAA are you blind? Seriously?

Do you think Dani Alves can defy the laws of physics? Is he a superhero? Does he have superpowers?

Hilarious. Seriously. Laughable. Cry-Baby.

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This sums up every Barcelona player

I must have forgot to add Brilliant. Sumblime. World Class. Memorable too then.

It's OK Edin we've had his conversation before about Barca. You're thoughts are they're apparently there not very good and they all cheat. You're in the minority, a place you actually like being.

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAAAAAAAAAAAAA are you blind? Seriously?

Do you think Dani Alves can defy the laws of physics? Is he a superhero? Does he have superpowers?

Hilarious. Seriously. Laughable. Cry-Baby.

What you on about. He dived, cryed and pretended he was injured badly and cheated his teams way to a win. End of. Everyone agrees. Everyone has seen and said that Barca were only good when they were a man up.

I really don't see what you trying to defend here :confused:

Why the hell aren't people seeing your point???

Lets put it into practise.

Plan B: "Waaaaaaaaay Derby 2-0 Madrid"

Fan: "You cheated your way through it"

Plan B: "Did we heck everyone saw Pepe's challenge on Brayford he nearly broke his leg"

Fan: (Shows video of Brayford cheating and rolling around despite never being touched)

Plan B: "Damn I support a team of cheating n*bs"

Edin why are you still wasting your time with this??? You are 100% right.

I dont think anyones denying that Barca do use cheating tactics to a degree, surrounding the ref, play acting etc. But almost every team does the same, Ronaldo is one of the biggest cheats ever and is no worse than anyone in the Barca team. Chris Porter blatantly dived, which was cheating, to win that penalty at Crawley. Almost every side at any level will have individuals that do, some worse than other admittedly but it's part of the game these days. Get over it.

What you on about. He dived, cryed and pretended he was injured badly and cheated his teams way to a win. End of. Everyone agrees. Everyone has seen and said that Barca were only good when they were a man up.

I really don't see what you trying to defend here :confused:

Dived? You're blind, remove your Real Madrid glasses please and take a look at this video.

Everyone agrees? No they don't.. Only blind Real Madrid fans or poeple who've clearly got something against Barca agree.

I also didn't realise someone has to break a leg in order for a red-card to be shown. Take a look at Xabi Alonso, his facial expression tells it all.

Can't wait for the game in the Nou Camp. I reckon it'll be at least 3-0.

Dived? You're blind, remove your Real Madrid glasses please and take a look at this video.

Everyone agrees? No they don't.. Only blind Real Madrid fans or poeple who've clearly got something against Barca agree.

I also didn't realise someone has to break a leg in order for a red-card to be shown. Take a look at Xabi Alonso, his facial expression tells it all.

Can't wait for the game in the Nou Camp. I reckon it'll be at least 3-0.

He didn't dive, you are correct in that sense. However I don't think it was even a foul, the red was just ridiculous.

You're in the minority, a place you actually like being.

Ahh yes this again, I love being controversial so I just disagree with what the majority think. I think Nigel Clough is a good manager, I don't think Barcelona are thatttt good and are little cheating fuc*ers. I'm sure I wouldn't struggle to find people that agree with me

You lot arguing over Real and Barca is getting a bit sad now.

I firmly believe that some people, once they've made their mind up, will never change it. It must be summat wrong in the human psyche, a little wiring error that never allows us to admit we may have been wrong.

I actually have proof of this phenomena as I know people who still think that Margaret Thatcher was more right wing than Tony Blair.

More wealth was transferred from the poor to the rich under Blair than Thatcher.

Tax levels were higher under Thatcher than Blair.

Facts.

I hope they both get the state funerals they deserve........soon.

And just in case you think it makes no difference who you vote for....your absolutely right! It does'nt!

The Lib dems were further to the left than Labour have been since 1983,

yet they are still gleefully dismantling our NHS and selling it off to the highest (American multi-national "Health" company) bidder, with their Conservative allies.

Sorry, as you were......We are Barca, we are Barca, cheating barstards from Nou Camp, we hate Real, we hate Real, diving gayboys from Bernabau.....

Pepe should have least made it worthwhile being sent off, by targetting either Busquets or Pedro - give either of the cheating little ***** something to role around on the floor for. As it was they went down like they'd been sniped every time the wind changed direction.

Barcelona - best team in the world, great coach, and play some of the best football I can remember - so why do they need cheating fookers like Busquets and Pedro anywhere near their team? If they really want to win beautifully then Barcelona should take matters into their own hands and sort the likes of that pair right out instead of leaving it to Uefa, who will never do anything.

The ref was brave? for making a wrong decision. Barcelona players were hounding him all day for the sending off, it was clear it was going to happen. He made the easy choice, brave would have been booking the Barcelona players for their disgraceful displays

I didn't say that it was the right decision, just that it was brave being as Barca were the away team in one of the most volatile fixture you could imagine in the Champions league. It was blatantly the wrong decision but he thought it was right and fair play to him.

I didn't say that it was the right decision, just that it was brave being as Barca were the away team in one of the most volatile fixture you could imagine in the Champions league. It was blatantly the wrong decision but he thought it was right and fair play to him.

He didn't think it was right, nobody did. He sent him off because of the pressure from the Barcelona players, not because he thought it was right.

Almost everyone agrees it was not a foul in spain and the press believe it was a dive. Look on twitter and follow madrid.

How would you possibly know the opinion of 'almost everyone in Spain?

And getting Real Madrid's thoughts wouldn't be at all biased.

Archived