El Classico....Champions league Semi Final

froggg

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stoke IMO are entertaining. They don't play pretty football but the amount of balls they pump into the box causes mayhem, especially for the likes of Arsenal and Liverpool. Away from home it's a different story but in The Britannia I actually quite enjoy watching their games.

Boring teams for me are teams who play with 2 banks of 4, have no pace whatsoever, and play a territory game, where long balls into the corners helps apply pressure and that the thought pattern is to score goals from either set peices or mistakes of the opposition.

Example. Birmingham, Blackburn, Everton, Wolves etc. play this way and I hate it. Half, if not more of NPC teams play this way.

Now compare that to a team who regularly scores 3 or more in a game, playing the opposition off the park with genius passing, sublime first touch and movement added with the best dribbler of a football this world has ever seen (Messi) no-one can seriously convince me that this is boring in comparison.

People underestimate Barcas defence. Puyol and Pique in particular are world class. Not only are the brilliantly defensively but the way the distribute the ball from the back is also superb, especially Pique.

Anyway, Real haven't managed a shot yet, it's all Barca in terms of possession, chances, territory etc.. Messi looks his usual brilliant self.

Carvalho lucky to still be on the pitch.

No theatrics of yet, well not huge ones, nor was there hardly any in The Copa Del Rey nor the Nou Camp earlier on in the season. Seems to just happen in The Bernabau.

Real need to go Gung-Ho as they aren't creating anything. Kaka and Ronaldo are invisible, not contributing anything. Lassana Diara their best player so far

I haven't seen anything tonight to strengthen Plan B's argument if you can call it that. Barca on a different level to Real, can see Real grabbing 1 but for every 1 Real goal you can see 5 Barca goals.

I haven't seen anything tonight to strengthen Plan B's argument if you can call it that. Barca on a different level to Real, can see Real grabbing 1 but for every 1 Real goal you can see 5 Barca goals.

Probably because him, Edin and cov have some sort of secret pack going on to try and wind everyone up. This many replies suggest they're doing a good job.

No-one can honestly believe Real are better than Barca. It's the same trying to argue that the Moon doesn't exist.

Archived