Martyn Waghorn

Chris Peduck

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

1.1million bid for Waghorn according to an insider at Leicester, I think that is a very shrewd bid as I can see Sven wanting to top up his funds.

I think he can genuinely increase his value in the years to come, I still hope people remember he is only a young kid still and give him time to settle.. I'm sure he can be a key player for us as long as we can unearth his potential.

What did Nigel & Glick say "We'll sign PROVEN Championship players"...

Well don't come to the f*cking game then,

jesus christ.. Martyn Waghorn was signed for 3-4million pound, highly rated at sunderland but wanted first team chances and then got lost under new management when Yakubu and Kamara was brought in. Matty Fryatt must be **** an all since he wasn't good enough for leicester.

the numbers in brackets is how many goals he has scored,

Doesn't look overly impressive does it Ambitious???

If we're going with a proper 4-3-3 instead of 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1 them it might be worth it but an out & out striker (something we've lacked for years) he isn't...

Doesn't look overly impressive does it Ambitious???

If we're going with a proper 4-3-3 instead of 4-5-1 or 4-2-3-1 them it might be worth it but an out & out striker (something we've lacked for years) he isn't...

you're judging a 21 year old on his ability by past stats, just let that sink in.

i suppose that is a good point edinburgh, it would depend on the price for me, and also he would be a bit of a second thought, even if he has great potential will he score this season? we do need strikers who can score this season for me, so he would be a maybe but a bit of a second priority for me.

hull city are really starting to wind me up

Why? We've only been linked with the same players as Hull by the Mirror, the Sun, the People and the Mail. Most of those journalists completely make up these stories by themselves. Just shows how lazy and unimaginative these people are.

We all thought Jamie Ward was a poor signing, and now every time we hear him some people j1zz. And I think Waghorn has more basic ability than players like Ward or Cywka. Think of it like that.

Archived