Martyn Waghorn

Chris Peduck

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think this thread should be moved to 'Other Football' forum back in February.

After our loan request were ****** off by Leicester and Waghorn. Move on.

Tbh i think Emanuell-Thomas is much better player than waggy. Just signed for Ipswich though. In a 1 million deal.

I think this thread should be moved to 'Other Football' forum back in February.

After our loan request were ****** off by Leicester and Waghorn. Move on.

Tbh i think Emanuell-Thomas is much better player than waggy. Just signed for Ipswich though. In a 1 million deal.

Yeah, great purchase by Ipswich that............and all for £1m. Good bit of business I recon.

£1m is a bit steep ain't it?

I doubt Leicester have even considered not getting Maynard one way or another. They'll keep going.

Shortly after offering us Waghorn on loan they must of set their sights on a Maynard deal then.

If they somehow miss out on Maynard (which i doubt, bet they'll offer like £8m if they have to) then Waghorn will probably be used as a trade for another hard to get player. They don't want him. They just like the fact he's a tempting player for other clubs.

http://http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/transfer-news/Leicester-ready-make-fourth-final-offer-buy-Bristol-City-Nicky-Maynard-for-4million-plus-Martyn-Waghorn-article776172.html

Just thought I would put this on the thread as I have noticed it while browsing the net, which shows we might still have a chance in getting Waghorn as so lond as Sven gets Maynard.

The link doesn't work !!! But reading the title of the article in the link it says £4m + Waghorn offer for Maynard. That to me means if Sven gets Maynard it will be Bristol who get Waghorn.

I don't want Waghorn.

Don't like him.

I'll give my approval on signing Maynard instead though Nigel. I'll throw in a fiver.

Same ;-)

I would have him, lost under managemnt and was one of if not leicesters best players in the 2009/10 season

• 3 weeks later...

Archived