rip derby county

B4ev6is

when you look at things on the beanch and see better players out there the likes of abouno who could make something happen out of nrothing, i do not buy when nigal says he better when were playing, one front player i am sorry but I think he could do a job in a 442 system, eathier playing with a striker or sitting beind front 2. and i think seemed strange how cwkya had to come off when he looked most like scoreing yesterday, i think maybe porter should have come on, as for that chance in the first hald porter would have burried that or the one right at the end, i also think maybe even steven davies would have scored that as well.

we're in a battle, Bueno definitely isn't up for any type of battle. He was great when we were playing flowing football, but we're not, he just doesn't fit in at the moment. So how do you get from decisions that you don't agree with to Glick making those decisions. Your just making up outrageous accusations as reasons for getting rid of the board

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think nigal wants premership players and gives his list to the Mr click, and says no nigal your not having them your going to have the players i pick for you, you like or lump it.

You do know we have Nigel Clough as manager and not Billy right? I'm sure Nigel would take Prem players. But A) They would cost a fortune and B) Why the hell would they come to us anyway?

Clough was hired because he knows the lower leagues and the board wanted someone in cheap and with a name like Clough they knew it would appease the fans despite him having no league experience.

Nigel picks the team end of.

PS The ref is actually Gil Grissom off CSI.

Perhaps we should get his brother - Cannon Ball, I heard he's just been fired by Arsenal!

lol, brilliant... just brilliant. but yh tbh i have to agree with the original post, the need to go.

Archived