rip derby county

B4ev6is

I think Mr click and the yanks should go back were they come from, when they say more champership players coming in, means they will not be sigining anybody in the summer, as there too tight to sign anybody they had the chance to sign Kuqi on a free and they would not even do that. unless we all stand as one and get the yanks out, by protesting against them I do feel maybe gasby lean't his lessions in the past. At least he will pump money into the club again and keep his word. I think maybe nigal time has come to an end sadly enough, i really wanted him to succied but to me it seems the stress of it all has got to him. I saw him walk down the tunnel before half time again, and also before the whislte blew. I think mr click is getting involded and trying to do nigal job for him. I honestly believe nigal does not want to shop in the lower leagues all the time or going for loans or bosmans all the time. I think nigal wants premership players and gives his list to the Mr click, and says no nigal your not having them your going to have the players i pick for you, you like or lump it.

The sooner the yanks are gone the better club shall be, because i can only see this getting better once there gone.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
not for you. A quick question about your actual OP, do you really think Brayford/Bailey/Davies types are Glick signings?

All that talk about Simon Clough as the loan scout completely unfounded, Glick does all the work himself. He even picks the starting 11.

yes i do

because there on low wages ben davies can not hit a barn door, if his life depandent on it. and james bailey is good for one game, and bad the next if we pay peanuts we get monkeys. and all these loans lately has made this team worse.

when you look at things on the beanch and see better players out there the likes of abouno who could make something happen out of nrothing, i do not buy when nigal says he better when were playing, one front player i am sorry but I think he could do a job in a 442 system, eathier playing with a striker or sitting beind front 2. and i think seemed strange how cwkya had to come off when he looked most like scoreing yesterday, i think maybe porter should have come on, as for that chance in the first hald porter would have burried that or the one right at the end, i also think maybe even steven davies would have scored that as well.

Archived