Michael Boulding

EdinburghRam

again show me were it says he's having "a trial with a view to a contract", perhaps he's just training with us for some fitness and Clough fancied giving him a run out. Stop being so dramatic

Training for fitness? Clough fancied giving him a run out?

Are we a retirement home for ex footballers who fancy a bit of fitness training?

Any other players fancy a free run out, a use of our great facilities at the clubs expense?

Stop being so gullible.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we a retirement home for ex footballers who fancy a bit of fitness training?

Any other players fancy a free run out, a use of our great facilities at the clubs expense?

Stop being so gullible.

So how exactly is it at our expense? Our younger players might learn something, they might not, but there's no harm in giving him a run out.

Stop being so gullible.

It happens all the time and I don't mean at Derby but other clubs, David Beckham went to Spurs and Arsenal to train. Maybe Clough knows Boulding personally, saw he had no club and offered him the chance to train and play a reserve game, with a slight slight possibility with our striker shortage he could stay till the end of the season.

What expense is that going to cost the club to have another player join in with training, might cost us a couple of meals but surely we aint that skint we can't feed an extra mouth?

If we did sign Boulding I'm guessing we would feel like the Newcastle fans do right now having signed Kuqi.

So many people are missing the point here. Handing him a trial in normal times, and by normal i mean having more than one striker, would have been fine.

You could then say 'hey, he might help out in a few games and chip in a few goals, but these are not normal times, these are the GSE times. This guy, if signed, is going to our second choice striker without having to dislodge anyone.

It is simply not acceptable anymore.

GSE out!

So many people are missing the point here. Handing him a trial in normal times, and by normal i mean having more than one striker, would have been fine.

You could then say 'hey, he might help out in a few games and chip in a few goals, but these are not normal times, these are the GSE times. This guy, if signed, is going to our second choice striker without having to dislodge anyone.

It is simply not acceptable anymore.

GSE out!

But who is our first choice striker porter !!!!! Not good enough Daveis not match fit yet and still not replaced hulse or commons or moxey we are becoming a laughing stock

Artistic? Its one of the most evocative photographs of all time.

Its a view of the Ossie End looking from Cambridge Street.....The Baseball Ground, night game, floodlights,....

That last house on the right was my grandma's house:D so easy to get to the games then!!:D

Artistic? Its one of the most evocative photographs of all time.

Its a view of the Ossie End looking from Cambridge Street.....The Baseball Ground, night game, floodlights,....

OK OK evocative and also a wonderful piece of art!!! Thanks for telling me what it was though pal!!! ;)

your poems use to be evocative, you've changed man.......

OK OK evocative and also a wonderful piece of art!!! Thanks for telling me what it was though pal!!! ;)

your poems use to be evocative, you've changed man.......

Soz Hairy, did'nt mean to sound offish.

You're right, I have changed. The state of my beloved Derby has drained my poetic mojo.

Jeez, we need a lift don't we.

Come on Nige, Glick, whoever. Give us some feckin hope, a couple of fresh faces at least.

And lets go to scunny with some intent. Play an attacking line up and go for it.

If we play like lions, go for it and end up losing, I'll forgive that.

If we try to defend and lose I'll turn into dangerous:eek::D

Archived