Michael Boulding

EdinburghRam

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would not mind if one of our young players (Cole, Ball, Dillon, Richards or McElroy) will receive playing time in place of this passenger. What's the point in playing him?

The under 18's played yesterday afternoon so that'll be your explanation. Here's the squad for those that are interested

Saul Deeney, Paul Evans, Dean Leacock, Daniel Ayala, Lee Croft, Conor Doyle, Ben Pringle, Chris Porter, Michael Boulding, Callum Ball, Jeff Hendrick, Aaron Cole, James Severn, Alex Witham

It confuses me too, It's just such a good picture I thought it was a shame to waste it

perhaps we should all have a kevin hector avatar for a bit

• 2 weeks later...

Oh dear.

Meanwhile the Rams have also signed striker Michael Boulding on a non-contract basis as cover until the end of the season. The 35-year-old former Aston Villa, Grimsby Town and Barnsley frontman has been training with Derby for the last few weeks and has scored twice in two appearances for the reserves.

Oh dear.

Meanwhile the Rams have also signed striker Michael Boulding on a non-contract basis as cover until the end of the season. The 35-year-old former Aston Villa, Grimsby Town and Barnsley frontman has been training with Derby for the last few weeks and has scored twice in two appearances for the reserves.

Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss.

It gets worse, I like to give everyone a chance before they play but come on, a 35 year old who hasnt ever played at a good level

Its disapointing to see us signing a 35yr old, but i do think this is sensible business. After signing fielding on loan we can only make 1 more which i believe is going/needing to be a defender to cover roberts.

We wont be signing hayes now and he wasnt ever going to that good so think its just some experience cover! although he will be ahead of porter!!!

Plus were not paying boulding anything! He might have a bonus if derby stay up like 5k??? which is pence if we stay up!

We're not paying him anything and he's only ever going to be cover, I don't see the problem

Reputation, might sound daft but a lot of players look at a football club before moving and look where they're heading.

This is a poor PR stunt, although it could turn out to be good business if it all goes belly up. It is all over SSN, if we had just seen Forest make this sort of signings this thread would be 10 pages deep full of Derby fans taking the piss, what do you think other players are going to think.

that would be my concern, especially in this media driven, money hungry game.

Its not inspiring

but we've had worse....he might turn out ok

he used to be quite skillful

nothing to lose reallly

just shows what 'temporarily lean across the squad' (Glick) means in reality.

This signing is a total F----N disgrace and it shows how low Derby fans expectations have become.

Anyone still backing clough/GSE/Owners have now lost any credibility. You can all come on here to explain how the plan moves on to Div. 3 after the reading game.

Perhaps we should just hire 16 players on a weekly basis from an employment agency or better still just see who turns up with boots on normanton park on saturday morning.

This signing is a total F----N disgrace and it shows how low Derby fans expectations have become.

Anyone still backing clough/GSE/Owners have now lost any credibility. You can all come on here to explain how the plan moves on to Div. 3 after the reading game.

Perhaps we should just hire 16 players on a weekly basis from an employment agency or better still just see who turns up with boots on normanton park on saturday morning.

stop being so dramatic, It's one player and he's only here as cover. get a grip

Archived