Jamie Ward

Whoneedshuls

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Watched it earlier and had a chuckle to meself about that, he doesn't come across as the brightest button, Cywka could have some competition.

Nigel said that he was after him in January when we got Porter in, would of took both if we had the money to. Makes you wonder why he didn't move for him when the January window opened if he's had his eye on him for that long.

it looks like nigel may have been serious about dropping cywka

dont want to be negative either but ......i'm not getting too excited tbh

Clough said in his interview that he would play wide or through the middle depending where we had the options available.

Regarding Saturday he said he has a good chance of playing because Pearson is unnavailable. May not mean he is dropping Cywka. Could play Cyka ahead of Pringle and Ward instead of Pearson.

Clough said in his interview that he would play wide or through the middle depending where we had the options available.

Regarding Saturday he said he has a good chance of playing because Pearson is unnavailable. May not mean he is dropping Cywka. Could play Cyka ahead of Pringle and Ward instead of Pearson.

maybe

sorry but its just not grabbing me as a signing that can really take us forward.

same with ben davies tbh...sorry to be negative

maybe

sorry but its just not grabbing me as a signing that can really take us forward.

I think that he is actually a good player and im pretty excited about him. He ripped us apart against sheiffield this season but we were poor. Sheffield fans loved him at first and hopefully he will play for us like he started for them

In his interview on the Player:

"What's made you decide that Derby County's the place to play your football till the end of the season?"

"Err, well, it was the only option..."

:rolleyes:

Err, if this is the only option he had, that just sums Derby up.

Pathetic.

Then clough says he has been watching him for a while.

What a load of blx.

maybe

Got to give the lad a chance I guess but it does beg the question that if Sheffield Utd, a club in the bottom three and in real danger of relegation don't want him and are willing to loan him to a potential relegation rival, just how good is he likely to be.

i am really getting worried now with the players that coming in, this shows me that nobody in there rhight mind want to come and play for him:confused:

Does it?

Might it be that clubs have done their selling and moving in the transfer window and now all that's left are the alsorans who can't get in anyone's first team?

Glick confesses to cocking up the approaches in the transfer window - I assume he means leaving it too late or making really daft offers and alerting the competition with the media coverage that goes with the "X club says Derby offer is *****" type of headlines.

So, all in all, I don't think it says people won't play for Clough in the slightest and, to be frank, you're just saying that because you don't rate him and want to stir it up a bit more.

Does it?

Might it be that clubs have done their selling and moving in the transfer window and now all that's left are the alsorans who can't get in anyone's first team?

Glick confesses to cocking up the approaches in the transfer window - I assume he means leaving it too late or making really daft offers and alerting the competition with the media coverage that goes with the "X club says Derby offer is *****" type of headlines.

So, all in all, I don't think it says people won't play for Clough in the slightest and, to be frank, you're just saying that because you don't rate him and want to stir it up a bit more.

And also, if a side in the Prem make approaches for 29 different strikers and bring in 1, it may not all be down to Clough, more of the situation a lot of clubs find themselves in. Granted, West Brom are struggling, but even last year players were jumping at the chance to play for bottom prem teams just for the exposure and extra cash.

Does it?

Absolutely, Pete, also if nobody wanted to play for Clough how have we signed him, Ayala (who said we were the best choice out of several other NPC clubs) and Davies, with others soon? Doesn't really make sense, does it?

i have just watched his interview on Ramsplayer on dcfc.com ,, interviewer asks him "what made you come here ,, why did you choose Derby County ,,, Ward responds "it was my only option" , lol , great start at Derby Jamie :p

Thats why he'll work his socks off for us, trying to resurrect his career:D

Does it?

If Glicks approach to signing players is making us miss out, do you think we should be letting someone else do all the talking and negotiating?

Archived