Jamie Ward

Whoneedshuls

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glick and Clough ain't stupid (Arguable in alot of cases I know ;)), they'll check out his injury record thoroughly and i'm sure the contract he'll sign will be similar to the one Stephen Pearson/Steve Davies have signed which is more of a 'pay as you play' type deal.

Glick and Clough ain't stupid (Arguable in alot of cases I know ;)), they'll check out his injury record thoroughly and i'm sure the contract he'll sign will be similar to the one Stephen Pearson/Steve Davies have signed which is more of a 'pay as you play' type deal.

I am more concrened bout Sheff U signing Vokes and Riise on loan. If they start winning games now we are in big trouble.

I am more concrened bout Sheff U signing Vokes and Riise on loan. If they start winning games now we are in big trouble.

Riise is good for this level but Vokes is poor. Anyway I'm not really worried about other teams results, it's still very much in our own hands. If we can't get the job done then we deserve to go down, but we won't go down

Riise is good for this level but Vokes is poor. Anyway I'm not really worried about other teams results, it's still very much in our own hands. If we can't get the job done then we deserve to go down, but we won't go down

Edinburgh with the new avatar thing.

Saw him in Sheffield not to long ago in Sheffield and he didn't say at thing about this. Despite me cockly sayin "So when are you gonna sign for Derby?"

Edinburgh with the new avatar thing.

Saw him in Sheffield not to long ago in Sheffield and he didn't say at thing about this. Despite me cockly sayin "So when are you gonna sign for Derby?"

Well no offence but would any player actualy tell a fan of a proposed transfer club that he was going BEFORE he'd put pen to paper.

( or were you trying to catch him out? )

feels good losing my forum virginity. Ahh, all i signed up for was to ask, how can people slate someone who has been played out of position for a start and hasn't even played for us..:eek: or am i soon going to be as mad as most of you seem? :D

If i'm wrong about ward then i will have take a lot of stick but given what i have seen i am willing to take the risk.

Also, is the criteria for all our signings from now on that they can't be more than about 4 junctions up the M1.

I guess it allows our chief scout to get back in time to mark the papers for the evening round.

If i'm wrong about ward then i will have take a lot of stick but given what i have seen i am willing to take the risk.

Also, is the criteria for all our signings from now on that they can't be more than about 4 junctions up the M1.

I guess it allows our chief scout to get back in time to mark the papers for the evening round.

I don't like ward, from what I have seen of him, but I am giving him a chance before I write him off.

im from chesterfield and a few of my mates are town fans and they reckon he was very good (at that level)

they said he was lively and quick so im prepared to give him a go before i make my mind up too.

with him being on loan with a view to a perm do you think he will be able to play at the lane?

sheff u fan at work doesnt rate him

reckons he was good when first arrrived from chesterfield

but has hamstring trouble and an attitude

and hasnt done much for 18 months

strange signing if true...unless we swap for Croft

Nothing on the OS or DET this morning.

Surely nothing's gone wrong with this one.

dcfc_kev, where are you?

Ward set to sign and go in squad for trip to Iron

JAMIE Ward should sign on loan for Derby County today and train with his new team-mates.

The paperwork is expected to be completed on the striker's 93-day emergency loan from Sheffield United and his move is likely to become permanent in the summer.

Ward was at Moor Farm yesterday and, once signed, will go straight into the squad for Saturday's Championship clash away to Ssausagehorpe United.

The pacy 24-year-old could partner Steve Davies in the Rams' attack.

A Derby County XI will tonight look to book a place in the final of the Derbyshire Senior Cup.

They play at Glapwell in a semi-final tie, kick off 7.45pm.

Glapwell are 10th in the Evo-Stik Division One South, the same division as Belper Town.

Victories at Matlock and Alfreton saw them book their place in the last four of this season's competition. They lifted the Senior Cup in 1997-8 and were beaten finalists in 2000-1.

The club, based in Glapwell near Chesterfield, was formed in 1985 and at the start of this season, they had an agreement with Mansfield Town to play their home games at Mansfield's Field Mill.

In December, Mansfield were locked out of their ground and Glapwell have had to return to their former ground, Hall Corner, in the north of the village.

http://www.therams.co.uk/news/Ward-set-sign-squad-trip-Iron/article-3228409-detail/article.html

What, me desperately searching for news of us signing a new striker?

Well, no, well yes, lol!

I really meant the time and amount of media involved in the process of getting a player to come to this club.

We're all pathetically hoping that we will sign someone, and when the team who is loaning us a player gets 2 in who would walk into our team it only adds to the misery that is being a Derby fan at the moment.:frown:

Rams closing in on Blades striker Ward

http://www.therams.co.uk/news/Rams-closing-Blades-striker-Ward/article-3222612-detail/article.html

If this is the "better quality" player we can get on loan? Another cheap **** for me.

Well this definately a better signing than usual. He looked to have a good future in the CCC, when he started at Sheff Utd. I think I've read that he's had a few injuries but for me, if he can get back to where he was, this is a good signing.

Archived