Jamie Ward

Whoneedshuls

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Majority of Blades fans don't seem bothered about him leaving.

You would only expect them to say that, but a few interesting comments and opinions coming from a Blades forum.

"Luxury player" was one :frown:

I got the opposite feeling from their forums, sad to see him go but think he'll struggle with injuries

"So we are getting rid of who is possibly the best striker at the club and have effectively replaced him pre-emptively with Marcus Bent.

You couldn't make it up"

How can you say that, he has been crap since he left Chesterfield, another inept panicky choice by Clough IMHO

it's a loan with a view to a permanent move if he impresses, hardly a big risk is it? Has showed enough at Chesterfield and Sheffield United to suggest that he is a good player, injuries have held him back a lot this year. Thus if he can get over the injuries then I reckon he'll do well here

How can you say that, he has been crap since he left Chesterfield, another inept panicky choice by Clough IMHO

Panicky......

How long has the window been open. The last thing this has been is panicky.

With loans Nigel has to settle with whats on offer from the Premiership or he has to have season long loans plus fee with an option to buy from lesser clubs.

Panicky......

How long has the window been open. The last thing this has been is panicky.

With loans Nigel has to settle with whats on offer from the Premiership or he has to have season long loans plus fee with an option to buy from lesser clubs.

Of coarse it panicky, desperate, straw clutching, any other word or phrase that fits IMHO:)

im not going to accept the opinion of any sheff u fans as when a player comes to your club hes obviously gunna be brill and when he he leaves hes gunna be **** so i will make my own mind up thanks

also most sheff u fans think neil warnock and harry fekkin basset are good managers :eek:...need i say more

Just been talking to a Sheff United ST holder - "You can 'ave 'im, he's ******* useless. Was OK when he first came but not done anything since apart from get injured"

Sheff Utd have been long-ball merchants for the best part of 10 years.. Any decent 'footballing' player which they've had has left them..

Jamie Ward and Billy Sharpe was never going to fit in there.. It's not that type of club, they're better off with the likes of Hulse, Adebola, Henderson, Parkin, etc.. Give them Lionel Messi and he wouldn't have an impact.

If NC plays football on the deck Jamie Ward can flourish, if not, he'll just be another Earnshaw type player that has ability but never fulfilled it here and will go and fulfill it elsewhere.. Doesn't suprise me that WBA were interested..

This has the potential to be a very good signing. Unless he's majorly injury-prone.

Sheff Utd have been long-ball merchants for the best part of 10 years.. Any decent 'footballing' player which they've had has left them..

Jamie Ward and Billy Sharpe was never going to fit in there.. It's not that type of club, they're better off with the likes of Hulse, Adebola, Henderson, Parkin, etc.. Give them Lionel Messi and he wouldn't have an impact.

If NC plays football on the deck Jamie Ward can flourish, if not, he'll just be another Earnshaw type player that has ability but never fulfilled it here and will go and fulfill it elsewhere.. Doesn't suprise me that WBA were interested..

This has the potential to be a very good signing. Unless he's majorly injury-prone.

totally agree, the problem is that he sounds majorly injury prone. His hamstrings look like there worse than Commons's were

That has to have so many advantages.

Sorry I missed this.. Yes and no, it's great when I'm in a foul mood (which isn't often) or when Derby lose (which is often) or when I wanna make fun. Also makes me look more intellect speaking different languages.. Down side is I can't use any famous jokes nor am I allowed to watch movies with her in English.. And believe me, classics like Old School or Anchorman aint half as funny in Spanish.

I've sidetracked.. As you were with Jamie Ward, hamstring problems an'orl that..

Archived