Jamie Ward

Whoneedshuls

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah but then you look at his record for Utd and it isn't great -

Played 63 - Scored 9

Not exactly the goal getter we need...

Had a whale of a time at Chesterfield though, played 67 scored 29, yeas it was in league 2 but for one loan signing out of the two Clough mentioned he seems worth a go.

from the guardian

In other gaffer news, with the saddle of his horse on the managerial merry-go-round still warm since he took over at Sheffield United on 30 December, Micky Adams could find himself making a rather abrupt return to the metaphorical fairground attraction after just seven games in charge at Bramall Lane. With three successive defeats on the board and the Blades four points adrift of safety in the Championship relegation zone, it seems that a training-ground set-to with striker Jamie Ward has been the highlight of Micky's tenure to date. http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/feb/07/football-transfer-rumours

Seems Adams aint happy with the striker and vice versa so willing to let hime out

According to local sheffield radio he has been banned from the first team altogether, so no question that he will be leaving soon.. but where?

I can't see Clough taking to him, to be honest.. he sounds like the sort of player that Clough doesn't need at the minute, one that is going to bark back at his 'motivational speeches'

Well i would say with Jamie Ward i do rate him as a rather good player from what i have seen of him when he was playing for Chesterfield. As fro his temper, why are people complaining about it, as after all we need influence and enthusiasm on the pitch and Jamie might bring that to the team if we do get him in.

from that article

SHEFFIELD United’s Jamie Ward was the subject of an official approach by Derby County on transfer deadline day.

Another striker we made an approach for on deadline day - maybe we did have alternative options other than Sammon.

from that article

SHEFFIELD United’s Jamie Ward was the subject of an official approach by Derby County on transfer deadline day.

Another striker we made an approach for on deadline day - maybe we did have alternative options other than Sammon.

Doesn't mean much though, we didn't get either.

I'm not telling you again! If Daveo see's this eel have my fish guts for garters!

Had a few funny looks off this missus then (She doesn't speak English) wondering why I had a fit of laughter that lasted a good 20 seconds..

No idea why, but thought that post was hilarious as was some of the others.

Had a few funny looks off this missus then (She doesn't speak English) wondering why I had a fit of laughter that lasted a good 20 seconds..

No idea why, but thought that post was hilarious as was some of the others.

Then you are of[sIZE=4]fish[/sIZE]aly bonkers:D

Archived