Daniel Ayala

Srg

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm amazed anyone would trust us with a lad that's been injured, our record isn't the best in this field.

Lets hope he can plug some gaps back there and we can actually keep a few clean sheets. I know he scored against us but has he scored any others?

scored for the Liverpool reserves on tuesday, but only scored the once for Hull

I'm amazed anyone would trust us with a lad that's been injured, our record isn't the best in this field.

Lets hope he can plug some gaps back there and we can actually keep a few clean sheets. I know he scored against us but has he scored any others?

not been too bad this season though has it.

How many players have come back and then had a relapse of the same injury?

Buxton and Anderson are the only long term ones still unfit. Anderson has had a series of unrelated injuries, and Buxton has been training I think.

Know it nice he has come BUT sorry to put a dampner on this, this was agreed in Jan transfer window. It seems to be reported to be as a new signing, which it ainn't. A new signing would be Fielding or a striker not signed in Jan. These would be new signing so GSE and Mr Glick who blamed himself for Jan get your finger out of your arse and get dialing. If nothing happens before 11am tomorrow then sorry he needs to try harder for me.

I agree that Fielding would be an excellent signing, a couple of strikers would be good as well. I fear the reality will be one striker in and no goalie:mad:

I don't know seems strange that Clough really rated Bywater then he lost his dressing gown and couldn't get rid of that Cough and now reports say we're back in for fielding.

we'll see if anything happens.

• 5 months later...

For half a million as well, would be a good signing.

Barker carried him at times last season but on the whole he is a very decent prospect, do we really need another centre back? especially as another team are in for him and his wage demands would go up. I think Shackell and Barker are obviously first choice and at the moment in a higher bracket than him, but in a few years Hobbs and Ayala could be a good pair of premiership standard centre backs and they could cost them around a million for the pair.

He really enjoyed his time there. They took to him straight away and he played very well and, if i remember correctly, the team enjoyed some good performances.

Everything was pretty rosey for him there. He scored for them against us didn't he?

I'm not a massive fan of his tbh. Could be good one day, seems a decent enough footballer, but currently i'd take a lot of Championship CB's over him. More intelligent/experienced, less eccentric/more reliable. He seems prone to some weird decisions.

Typical Spaniard though. Decent footballer.

Bet he chooses Hull over anyone if Liverpool free him to talk to clubs. Good luck to him except against us

Archived