Daniel Ayala

Srg

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think this is a good call, as Daveo says. I do wonder though if when he is fit Liverpool dont take the hump and stop him coming.

Don't see why they would, sounds like both clubs made the decision...

Ayala is still recovering from a hamstring injury and the decision has been taken by Derby County, Liverpool FC and the player that it is in his best interests to continue his rehabilitation at Melwood.

Luckily we don't have any good players left so at least no chance of losing a "star" at 10.59 PM.

Careful what you say........who knows what might happen, still a few I'd be guttered to lose!

As for anyone thinking that any of us are happy about deadline day then I think you're hugely mistaken it's more if you didn't laugh you'd cry. Not all of us can see the positives through all the negatives.

1739: Lots of Liverpool news for you at the moment. Derby have revealed they will not be signing Liverpool defender Daniel Ayala on loan today because of a hamstring injury, but they hope to bring the 20-year-old in on loan next month.

If his injury is such that he still needs rehabilitation why was this not clarified prior to the last day of the transfer window? I sometimes wonder if there is an agenda to make our club look f*cking stupid!

Definately not covering ourselves in glory with our signings, way short of players for a tough game tomorrow

It's ok ramorama well be scouting the Sunday league pub teams surely sumone has a good LB and striker we can get for a packet of crisps and ocasional pat on the back.

Ruddy yanks might as well not bother having a manager just let Gluck run us. ( oh wait he is )

according to my liverpool workmate the reds reserves played a behind close doors game against tranmere.

Ayala played 63 mins before being taken off, he also scored in the 4-0 win.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/ngog-at-the-double-for-reds

im guessing the liverpool coaching staff will see how he reacts to the game time and asess from there if we can have him,

so you never know we may have a new centre half in for leicester, fingers crossed.

some encouraging news maybe.

according to my liverpool workmate the reds reserves played a behind close doors game against tranmere.

Ayala played 63 mins before being taken off, he also scored in the 4-0 win.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/latest-news/ngog-at-the-double-for-reds

im guessing the liverpool coaching staff will see how he reacts to the game time and asess from there if we can have him,

so you never know we may have a new centre half in for leicester, fingers crossed.

some encouraging news maybe.

63 minutes is a decent amount of time to play, let's hope he has no ill effect from it

Archived