Robbie Savage - Transfer Rumours

Day

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Alex you sure that revolt wasn't meant for the board lol

Good luck robbie you think he'll do his bow out after the imense role he played in Derbys 6-0 demolition job of the scum?

He simultaneously sets up commons for a hatrick an scores a belter from 25-30yards to end his derby career.

Is this why clough wants Davies in so bad to play in the front 3 green holding role and Addison at cb? And finally sending brayford to RB?

I hate cardboard and all its works.

Viva la resistance?

Parle vu lefrance hey Alex depends on the resistance and the result on sat!

Nah I'm on the fence at the min 2weeks of the window open and we haven't signed 1 player yet I hope we get waghorn and did I hear James vaughn had been offered and crystal palace had made an offer of £850,000 for him surely he could be worth a punt if the bird ar getting rid of sav and I'm assuming commons is going?

Clough has said he want Addison to play in the midfield, so not sure where that leaves Green, but if Savage is being offloaded, Addison`s return seems timely. Hmmmm.

Would be a shocker if it happened.

Seems too unprofessional by the Derby Press officer, worthy of his sacking for for unprofessional breach of his contract for sure. probably well written bull though.

Savage staying at Derby.

Derby's Robbie Savage turns down MLS move to Vancouver

Savage was substituted in Derby's defeat against Nottingham Forest on Saturday

Derby County captain Robbie Savage is to turn down an offer to join Major League Soccer side Vancouver Whitecaps.

Savage, 36, would have needed to leave for Canada before the English season ends, perhaps as early as March.

Instead, he says will complete his Rams contract until the end of this season before finding another club in August - or working in the media full time.

"I'm going to stay here," he said on Twitter. "Canada was a great option but it was too big a move for my family."

More to follow.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/d/derby_county/9359949.stm?utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitterfeed

That's good news.

His experience, leadership and qualities off the field of play will be invaluable in what could be a tricky second half of the season.

I hope his ego can take being left ot of the team as yesterdays performance wasn't the first time this season he has been left wanting and Clough won't take that for much longer.

Archived