Robbie Savage - Transfer Rumours

Day

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeff Mallet is the man behind the Whitecaps and obviously a "major investor" in Derby so he could make it happen I would think.

But seriously how does this fella make any money if he has watched the headless chicken run around Derby's midfield for the last two years and still think he is the man to lead Vancouver's MLS debut...

How About....

We all put £10 in each to help towards petrol for robbie savage, hell i'll help pack his case for him. Although With that being said, i know it will be ALOT of wages that we will save will it make any difference?:confused:

Am I the only person here that doesn't want him to go?

Like him or not he has been one of our only consistent player this season and last and he is a real character that we will find hard to replace in the dressing room, you get the impression that the rest of the team have voices of six year old girls.

I was hoping he would stay on in a coaching role but I wouldn't be surprised if our poor support recently has helped make his mind up.

There we go again someone with a different opinion then he is a WUM or slagg off for having that opinion

Easy there, I am (and never will) call anyone a WUM, I was merely offering my interpretation of what it means.

(seriously though, I figured out the other week that it means Wind Up Merchant - it was a sad day when I figured it out, next I'll be LOLing, OMGing and also LMAO a few times, I might just start making acronyms up to be cool - WDYT?)

Absolutely fantastic news.

Finally we can remove the image of being Robbie Savage FC, and not have a pedestrian which gets strolled around week in week out, taking up a position in our midfield.

Best news we have had in a long time!

Bye bye, gypsy ****.

Reminds me of that joke; my mum thinks lol means lots of love.

She sent me a text the other day 'your gran has died, LOL'

Anyway, mixed feelings about Sav. Can be a prat, but I think he bought a lot to the team on and off the pitch with his experience.

I for 1 only want him to go if we get a decent replacement and Wilko stop wuming haha

It would leave us with only Addison and Bailey (possibly Green but I like him playing there about as much as I like him playing at right back). We would need a new player to play that role, hopefully one of the midfielders identified could do it. Someone with a calm head who can take the ball from the back four (and look up rather than pass it straight back ala Sav), someone who can calm things down at the back. The back four need that calming influence in front of them, someone they know will keep the ball.

i feel that once savage goes, the transition can actually begin, the man has a big heart and is a great leader but his legs are no longer able to keep up with the game if anything him and steven pearson slow us down. so imo we should offer any team a two for one deal, blackpool want luke varney, they can have him and we will throw in steven pearson for good measure

It would leave us with only Addison and Bailey (possibly Green but I like him playing there about as much as I like him playing at right back). We would need a new player to play that role, hopefully one of the midfielders identified could do it. Someone with a calm head who can take the ball from the back four (and look up rather than pass it straight back ala Sav), someone who can calm things down at the back. The back four need that calming influence in front of them, someone they know will keep the ball.

they would probably prefer someone who will protect them and put a tackle in, rather than be too slow to get in position, flick their gypo locks around and put in girly tackles if at all.

Archived