Things you wonder about our Forum Members

i-Ram

I wonder at my self mostly

If you saw my pitiful attempts at typing your first thought would be "if you give enough monkeys a typewriter... etc"

When I read back it just sounds rubbish, so please take pity on this ageing wanabee, and any help with gas /elec would be good as well.

Thank you in anticipation 🤙

7 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I have to put my own back on, as she's normally asleep when I sneak out at 4am!  

Bearing in mind what's been happening in a French village,  maybe @Anonwould like you to clarify further...😬

PS I know it's not something to joke about.  I still find it an unbelievable story. What in God's name is wrong with people ??? I would never believed there were that many sick people,  it just completely shocks me.

11 minutes ago, Chester40 said:

Bearing in mind what's been happening in a French village,  maybe @Anonwould like you to clarify further...😬

PS I know it's not something to joke about.  I still find it an unbelievable story. What in God's name is wrong with people ??? I would never believed there were that many sick people,  it just completely shocks me.

Didn't have a clue what you were referring to, so relied on Google just now...

I'll not be clarifying anything, other than that I may well have have made a complete pigs ear with my poor attempt at humour... which of course was never intended to offend either @Anon, his mother, or indeed my fellow dcfcfans.

Sincere apologies if indeed any offence was caused.

🍻

27 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Didn't have a clue what you were referring to, so relied on Google just now...

I'll not be clarifying anything, other than that I may well have have made a complete pigs ear with my poor attempt at humour... which of course was never intended to offend either @Anon, his mother, or indeed my fellow dcfcfans.

Sincere apologies if indeed any offence was caused.

🍻

I laughed at your joke, made my own joke in my head and midway through posting it realised how it would look in the circumstances. 

Its the most bizarrely shocking story I can recall. Hard to believe there are that many awful people in one place.

The Internet is a terrible place at times, fortunately I only go on here!

Edited by Chester40

11 hours ago, Day said:

I’m now just wondering if @i-Ram is….you know….ok?

All good my friend. Trying to generate new content and greater engagement on the forum so you can benefit from increasing advertising revenue. No need to thank me.

5 hours ago, silverback said:

I wonder at my self mostly

If you saw my pitiful attempts at typing your first thought would be "if you give enough monkeys a typewriter... etc"

When I read back it just sounds rubbish, so please take pity on this ageing wanabee, and any help with gas /elec would be good as well.

Thank you in anticipation 🤙

Hey! You are a bloody Silverback remember. You might be old, but you should also be the more dominant member of our group. I expect more from you than all that pity. f*** the monkeys off who are using your typewriter, and start posting some stuff. Even if it is rubbish, it wouldn’t be out of place on here.

17 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

All good my friend. Trying to generate new content and greater engagement on the forum so you can benefit from increasing advertising revenue. No need to thank me.

Absolutely no need, but thanks for thinking of my bank account. 

On 19/09/2024 at 22:16, KaiserBillsBatman said:

All Als are big.  I thought that was a given. I know a guy who plays sax in a band, he’s 5 foot five maximum and always introduced with no irony as Big Al.  

on the same theme, all Edwards, Eddies and Eds (and possibly Edmunds) are ‘cyclone’ Eddie but maybe that’s just me

I operate in high-pressure environments, so that'd make me an anticyclone Eddie.

2 hours ago, i-Ram said:

@qwerty2 posts in 8 years. I wonder if you are not posting because you only have the 6 letters on your keyboard. Come on, raise your output.

His hands have grown a bit, so he now posts as '123456'.