Is this our worst Championship team since 08?

I don't think it is.

We haven't had as good keeper in ages.

There's not much wrong with our defense, last season we conceded less than any other team in footballing leagues. Now we added most likely one of the best center backs in the league and he might not be starting for now.

It's refreshing that neither Bird nor Knight would get to our midfield. And we are missing Osborne, who'd also be higher in the pecking order.

We've had better attackers, but it ain't too shabby when everyone's fit. 

I don't think we've ever had a Championship team with as much power and physicality since WMDs day - and I think the physical players are better footballers than those in Billy's team. They'd absolutely dominate the early Nigel Clough teams on yesterday's showing.

Look at the 2009/10 squad and ask yourselves, how many of them you'd rather have than the current squad?

Bywater, Connolly, McEverly,, Green, Addison, Leacock, Croft, Savage, Hulse, Commons, Teale, Porter, Deeny, Barker, Vidal, Pearson, Buxton, Pringle, Davies, Moxey, Mendy, O'Brien, Hunt, Martin, Andersson, Hanson, Mills, Cywka, Sunu, Dudley and Ball.

Barker, Leacock and Buxton at the back would challenge our current pairing, possibly Commons, but other than that, I don't much to shout about.

9 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Look at the 2009/10 squad and ask yourselves, how many of them you'd rather have than the current squad?

Bywater, Connolly, McEverly,, Green, Addison, Leacock, Croft, Savage, Hulse, Commons, Teale, Porter, Deeny, Barker, Vidal, Pearson, Buxton, Pringle, Davies, Moxey, Mendy, O'Brien, Hunt, Martin, Andersson, Hanson, Mills, Cywka, Sunu, Dudley and Ball.

Barker, Leacock and Buxton at the back would challenge our current pairing, possibly Commons, but other than that, I don't much to shout about.

Bloody hell, the current midfield would be brushing off the remains of that midfield after 15 minutes!

47 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Rob Hulse and Kris Commons.