Real Union

4 hours ago, Ram-Alf said:

K

Que el Real Unión va a jugar un partido amistoso contra Barrow AFC como parte de sus preparaciones para la temporada que viene. No dice si tienen previsto jugar contra el Derbi Country también.

😉😘

10 hours ago, richinspain said:

Que el Real Unión va a jugar un partido amistoso contra Barrow AFC como parte de sus preparaciones para la temporada que viene. No dice si tienen previsto jugar contra el Derbi Country también.

😉😘

Ah...I thought so 😁

I thought we'd set up an annual pre season friendly with them a few years back. Seems we played the fixture once and called it a day. Still, at least the Steve Bloomer Trophy is still in our cabinet, presumably next to the Kenco Cup and the Texaco Cup.

2 hours ago, Anon said:

I thought we'd set up an annual pre season friendly with them a few years back. Seems we played the fixture once and called it a day. Still, at least the Steve Bloomer Trophy is still in our cabinet, presumably next to the Kenco Cup and the Texaco Cup.

One way to fill it up and give the cleaner something to dust, keep creating these friendly games with a trophy on the line then keepsy, not playing agai.