Curtis Nelson song suggestion.

Rev

His performances since joining us deserve more appreciation, specifically in the form of a terrace chant.

Having suggested countless original songs throughout the years, I've realised what Derby fans really want is a lazy adaptation of an existing song used by another team, such as Allez Allez, Since I was young, On our way etc etc.

Since I can't beat em, I've joined them with this effort, shamelessly ripped off the Virgil Van Dyke song, to the tune of Dirty Old Town.

He's our centre half, Number 35,

Watch him defend, and you feel alive.

He's always there, when the ball is won,

Curtis Nel-son, Curtis Nel-son.

59 minutes ago, Archied said:

I am going to need to know the precise measurements of his tackle before I can unleash the creative juices on a song for him🤷🏻‍♂️

Just how hard do you believe his tackle to be 🤷‍♂️

11 hours ago, Rev said:

His performances since joining us deserve more appreciation, specifically in the form of a terrace chant.

Having suggested countless original songs throughout the years, I've realised what Derby fans really want is a lazy adaptation of an existing song used by another team, such as Allez Allez, Since I was young, On our way etc etc.

Since I can't beat em, I've joined them with this effort, shamelessly ripped off the Virgil Van Dyke song, to the tune of Dirty Old Town.

He's our centre half, Number 35,

Watch him defend, and you feel alive.

He's always there, when the ball is won,

Curtis Nel-son, Curtis Nel-son.

Actually is very good, Sir!