Warne Out Out

Birdyabroad

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

😄

The idea that Warne kept Rotherham in the Championship has to be the funniest thing I've read on here. Warne-ites are desperate to big him up. You would think his Derby record would do that, but no.

Oh my life!!  Please tell me where I said Warne kept Rotherham in the championship.  I said he had a better points per game than his replacement and that his contribution shouldn’t be ignored.  Which it shouldn’t.  Would he have kept them up who knows but, statistically, he’d have had a good chance had he stayed.  Hence we I said arguably he would have done, not that he did do.

And I’m not a Warne-ite.  I just don’t think he deserves all the flak he gets on here and deserves some credit for where we are.  He has his faults, which I’ve previously mentioned.  It’s called being balanced.

Just now, FlyBritishMidland said:

Oh my life!!  Please tell me where I said Warne kept Rotherham in the championship.  I said he had a better points per game than his replacement and that his contribution shouldn’t be ignored.  Which it shouldn’t.  Would he have kept them up who knows but, statistically, he’d have had a good chance had he stayed.  Hence we I said arguably he would have done, not that he did do.

And I’m not a Warne-ite.  I just don’t think he deserves all the flak he gets on here and deserves some credit for where we are.  He has his faults, which I’ve previously mentioned.  It’s called being balanced.

Statistically the same chance as he had of getting us into the Top 6 (and by his own admission failing)?

Being balanced could just as easily be pointing out that it's 15 months in with a major league 1 budget and a good squad and we still can't play as a team. We still don't look better than our singular parts, and that is all that is rescuing us.

5 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Statistically the same chance as he had of getting us into the Top 6 (and by his own admission failing)?

Being balanced could just as easily be pointing out that it's 15 months in with a major league 1 budget and a good squad and we still can't play as a team. We still don't look better than our singular parts, and that is all that is rescuing us.

Where’s the proof of this major league 1 budget .

Just now, S8TY said:

Haha do you really think Carvallyho would sign for us on loan even if we could afford him and was in championship ??? 
not if he wants to learn anything no !!

No of course he won’t .

The post was to emphasize the difference in budgets between Hull and Derby 

I’ve mentioned this before but I spoke to one of the fa assessors regarding Rosenior and at the time I was very dubious about him as assistant like some on here I wondered if he had any input 

I was told by the assessor himself that …Rosenior was one of the brightest most innovative young coaches he’d seen and said he’d go on to be a great coach and maybe manager …it changed my mind about him and he should’ve been given until the end of the season as minimum ….instead we have archaeic Warne ball percentage basketball end to end no midfield garbage 

Just now, Curtains said:

Is that a trick question 

Not at all, my point is Hull haven’t spent any more than a lot of sides and much less than the likes of Leicester, Leeds and Saints…give credit where it is due.

2 minutes ago, S8TY said:

I’ve mentioned this before but I spoke to one of the fa assessors regarding Rosenior and at the time I was very dubious about him as assistant like some on here I wondered if he had any input 

I was told by the assessor himself that …Rosenior was one of the brightest most innovative young coaches he’d seen and said he’d go on to be a great coach and maybe manager …it changed my mind about him and he should’ve been given until the end of the season as minimum ….instead we have archaeic Warne ball percentage basketball end to end no midfield garbage 

He should have been given the season.

3 minutes ago, S8TY said:

It’s your opinion mate.  

Warne has his limitations but he needs to be given this season at least to try and get us promoted