Cup half full

RodleyRam

Another Warne Poll  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Call me a happy clapper if you will but I am encouraged that it's 5pm on a Saturday and we haven't dropped 3 points in an abject display of hoofball.

No doubt the naysayers will be bemoaning the fact that we haven't won or drawn either but that kind of negative thinking will just bring us down.

Mods can we have a poll to ascertain whether it was Warne's fault we haven't played today?

Β 

1 hour ago, StevenageRam said:

As we didn't play today I went and watched Stevenage v Carlisle as its only 5 mins from me. Stevenage look a decent team although I'd be surprised if they stayed where they are now. As for Carlisle they looked poor and shouldn't pose much of a problem in 2 weeks time.

Great. That's the game cursed and an away loss confirmed.

Couldn't you have rolled out a few cliches? There are no easy games in League One, we'll give them the utmost respect, they look like a good outfit, will give us a test etc...

On 09/09/2023 at 22:43, MackworthRamIsGod said:

Just when it looks like we could be getting somewhere Warne can't help but get twitchy and switches to his favoured back 3..almost made it...

Falling Down Fall GIF by Julian Frost

Β 

Brilliant!!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚