Listen, Like You Say

Jram

9 hours ago, Boycie said:

Like, you drinking on a school night?

Hold on! 6 weeks init?

as you were.😂

Like you say,  I’m just trying to distract myself from the unreasonable (?) catastrophic thoughts after two games 

I can think of worse things to be upset about at the moment. 😀

It's just habit and a result of them not being media trained.

One of my pet hates is when folk fielding questions say "thank you for that question". They often don't mean it and it's either a delaying tactic whilst they think about their answer or a technique they've been trained on to try and make you feel important.

46 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I can think of worse things to be upset about at the moment. 😀

It's just habit and a result of them not being media trained.

One of my pet hates is when folk fielding questions say "thank you for that question". They often don't mean it and it's either a delaying tactic whilst they think about their answer or a technique they've been trained on to try and make you feel important.

Listen. This is totally tongue in cheek. Like you say, I have total sympathy for the players. Listen, they’re not media trained but, as you say, I can’t help how I feel. Listen, it grinds my gears but, look, there are more important things- like you say 

9 hours ago, Jram said:

Listen. This is totally tongue in cheek. Like you say, I have total sympathy for the players. Listen, they’re not media trained but, as you say, I can’t help how I feel. Listen, it grinds my gears but, look, there are more important things- like you say 

nick nolte richard GIF