Derby County Podcasts

maydrakin

I don’t really have much time to listen to podcasts, but after listening to the David Clowes interview and given the chance I might try one out…

My question is that there seems to be so many options (like forums!), so does anyone have any opinions on where to start?  e.g. are there any that are particularly good/poor?

i have found so far via a quick search:

The Rams Review Podcast

Ramstalk Podcast

Rams Daily: A Derby County Podcast

Steve Bloomer’s Washing

The Ramswriter Podcast

Talk Derby To Me

Any others?

• 2 weeks later...

Only just seen this as I got locked out of my account when I forgot my password. 🙈

All this feedback is really kind - I've passed it onto the lads and we really appreciate it. 

Genuinely makes a difference to us, especially in our 7th season, having covered 2 failed playoff campaigns, a relegation and an administration.

We'll get to pod about a promotion.... one day.  🤞

Chris

I listen to Rams daily and SBW from the fans' podcasts. I don't live in Derby so don't listen to Radio Derby or read the local papers, so Rams daily is really helpful for keeping me informed. SBW seems more polished and well-balanced than the other fans podcasts.  I've only really dipped in to Ramswriter and Rams Review over the last few weeks, as there's more time to fill. I haven't decided whether I'll carry on with either once the season starts proper.