Who do people want in the cup

B4ev6is

Well guys with this season slowly creeping up who do people want in capital one cup.

We could have leeds or lecester city get some early momentum by beating them or it could be notts county and even papa John's troupy I hope this time around we can get out of group stages. 

I know tad early for this but I am buzzing for new season ahead now.

8 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

Well guys with this season slowly creeping up who do people want in capital one cup.

We could have leeds or lecester city get some early momentum by beating them or it could be notts county and even papa John's troupy I hope this time around we can get out of group stages. 

Same as always for me, an away match at a ground I've not seen Derby play at so that's Wrexham, Sutton, Harrogate, Barrow or Crawley 🤞

I really couldn’t care less about any of the cups other than the league. unless your a non league team with a 2,000 crowd in hopes of a giant killing I just don’t see the enjoyment in the cup anymore especially the novelty of a Wembley appearance has been destroyed by having the league cup semi finals played there! Which moron thought of that idea 🤦‍♂️

1 hour ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

Nothing beats the milk cup for me!

Went to our 2nd leg tie a midweek game away at Hartlepool in 1982 away fans were given a free half pint of milk at the turnstiles #propersponsors.

i think it may have been John Newman’s last game, I know Peter Taylor was in charge for the next round at Birmingham 

12 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

We won't get either Leeds or Leicester in the first round B4. Those two clubs don't enter the competition until the second round. Only the bottom club from this season's Premier League, Southampton, will be in the draw for the first round.