Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

4 hours ago, danthebeast said:

I just phoned the ticket office to get on the waiting list for Lincoln away and they managed to get one for me so it might be worth ringing up!

Buzzing.

Did exactly that after panicking I couldn't get 2 tickets at 10am, 30 mins of refreshing and then seeing your post - ticket office managed to get me a couple 👍

On 06/01/2024 at 10:05, Kinder said:

Got our Reading tickets.  We’re in the corner, in block GU1.  Haven’t been before so hope it’s a decent view.  

I'm in there too.  Bit annoyed as see they have just started to sell more tickets for behind the goal where I would have much rather been.  

12 minutes ago, Poynton ram said:

If anyone has a spare ticket for Lincoln  they can’t shift can they DM me, my lads at Uni in Sheffield and wants to go. Have tried both clubs and no joy

Are you on the waiting list? It worked for me even for the Burton game.

I got 3 today from being on the waiting list so I'm happy about that after laptop blips in Monday - unfortunately they're on row B as I prefer to be higher up, nearer the back so if anyone has 3 further back tickets and wants to be at the front, please let me know and I happily swap - they're in block N5 if anyone is interested 🤞

Edited by Ilkestonian

10 hours ago, Ilkestonian said:

I got 3 today from being on the waiting list so I'm happy about that after laptop blips in Monday - unfortunately they're on row B as I prefer to be higher up, nearer the back so if anyone has 3 further back tickets and wants to be at the front, please let me know and I happily swap - they're in block N5 if anyone is interested 🤞

That's exactly what caused all the trouble at Lincoln last season. The Club not selling the front two rows until all other tickets sold out. Then sold them to people who then stood in front of the older fans who'd deliberately selected "front row" seats as they need to sit at games.

You would think the ticket office/Lincoln would have learned from that experience but no, they just repeat the folly. It makes me really angry.

26 minutes ago, angieram said:

That's exactly what caused all the trouble at Lincoln last season. The Club not selling the front two rows until all other tickets sold out. Then sold them to people who then stood in front of the older fans who'd deliberately selected "front row" seats as they need to sit at games.

You would think the ticket office/Lincoln would have learned from that experience but no, they just repeat the folly. It makes me really angry.

I agree, you'd think they'd learn from previous problems/mistakes.

When the ticket office rang me yesterday they said that these tickets had been returned so I'm assuming that rows A and B had already been sold and not held back, I don't know if that's true or not though.

As for sitting, I'd rather sit than stand but if those in front stand up you have little option but to do the same unless you want to risk getting into an argument.

My reason for wanting to be further back has nothing to do with the standing or sitting debate though, I just prefer to be higher up in the stand so I have a better view of the game than that provided from the rows near the front. I know others prefer the opposite so I'm hoping that someone might want to swap, if not, then hopefully everyone on the first few rows will behave and be considerate to those behind them who can't stand throughout a game.

1 hour ago, Poynton ram said:

Is there a non premium rate number for the ticket office?

01332 667 528
Just tried it, and it got me through to the "We are busy/You are in a queue" spiel.)  I didn't wait any longer, and hung up to post on here.

I also tried 01332 280 646, but whilst that did get through to Derby County Ticket office, that was immediately interrupted with "This number is no longer in use".

https://www.saynoto0870.com/numbersearch.php

EDIT:
The above link (Direct to the Derby County Ticket Office search) seems to not work(?)

Try this, then click on the 'Search to find an alternative number' link at the top of the page...
https://www.saynoto0870.com/

Edited by Mucker1884

6 minutes ago, Ilkestonian said:

When the ticket office rang me yesterday they said that these tickets had been returned so I'm assuming that rows A and B had already been sold and not held back, I don't know if that's true or not though.

As for sitting, I'd rather sit than stand but if those in front stand up you have little option but to do the same unless you want to risk getting into an argument.

My reason for wanting to be further back has nothing to do with the standing or sitting debate though, I just prefer to be higher up in the stand so I have a better view of the game than that provided from the rows near the front. I know others prefer the opposite so I'm hoping that someone might want to swap, if not, then hopefully everyone on the first few rows will behave and be considerate to those behind them who can't stand throughout a game.

And I am hoping for World peace 😂

1 hour ago, angieram said:

There is only 12 rows in that stand and they were all on sale at the same time.

1 hour ago, Ilkestonian said:

Good luck with people being reasonable! 😂

I hope you get your swap. We go higher for the same reason, even though we know we'll have to stand. 

5 minutes ago, angieram said:

Good luck with people being reasonable! 😂

I hope you get your swap. We go higher for the same reason, even though we know we'll have to stand. 

Thanks, fingers crossed but more in hope than expectation 🤔

Please feel free to shout down to me if there's any spaces up in the gods😂

1 minute ago, Ilkestonian said:

Thanks, fingers crossed but more in hope than expectation 🤔

Please feel free to shout down to me if there's any spaces up in the gods😂

Last year some fans chose to stand down at the front in front of the seats and they never got moved, their appointed seats must have been empty somewhere!