Away tickets 23/24

Foreveram

1 hour ago, ilkleyram said:

Reading ticket sales have presumably been halted as a result of the postponement as they’re no longer available on the website (unless I’m being technologically challenged again)

Already got mine, if they go bust will it become a collectors item 😂

1 hour ago, Gerry Daly said:

I’m beginning to think there is no point having a membership. What seems to happen - notts County was a classic example - is that they open better blocks with better views when all the members have bought theirs

That is true for some games but not all, several games will sell out to members only including the next one up, Leyton Orient.

3 hours ago, Gerry Daly said:

I’m beginning to think there is no point having a membership. What seems to happen - notts County was a classic example - is that they open better blocks with better views when all the members have bought theirs

Bide you're time until they open the section you want to sit in. Hardly rocket science.

3 hours ago, Gerry Daly said:

That's long been the case, sadly and in the past we've had some awful seats whilst being in the 'first' category.

So far this season more blocks have gone on sale together at the start of sales - I think clubs are anticipating our high numbers of supporters. Port Vale, for example.

Reading still released only the corner blocks, so later sales will get better seats than us. 

On 05/11/2023 at 11:33, RamFan13 said:

I’m guessing the Port Vale tickets won’t make general sale? My mate is getting one tomorrow but I haven’t got an away membership so I can’t!

Still around one thousand tickets left, on sale to season ticket holders tomorrow, many who already have away membership, so should reach general sale.

55 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

Yeah so no point in having a membership as I said you plonker

There is a point though as the membership guarantees you a ticket! I have no memebership so have to rely on it making to season ticket sales. Any ground under 2000 seems like no chance. So that’s the point in the membership.

19 minutes ago, Rich3478 said:

There is a point though as the membership guarantees you a ticket! I have no memebership so have to rely on it making to season ticket sales. Any ground under 2000 seems like no chance. So that’s the point in the membership.

Stating the obvious but away membership certainly doesn’t guarantee you a ticket at most away games. It just enhances your chances. 

Just now, Tamworthram said:

Stating the obvious but away membership certainly doesn’t guarantee you a ticket at most away games. It just enhances your chances. 

You have to build up your numbers.

Last season my first membership got me to 10 games. Now at 10+, I can get to virtually everything.   

Just now, sage said:

You have to build up your numbers.

Last season my first membership got me to 10 games. Now at 10+, I can get to virtually everything.   

I know. I’m in the 5+ bracket and struggled for Shrewsbury. Northampton (a new ground for me) and Cambridge (went last season but I always try to make the last away game) could both be a doubtful.

36 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

I know. I’m in the 5+ bracket and struggled for Shrewsbury. Northampton (a new ground for me) and Cambridge (went last season but I always try to make the last away game) could both be a doubtful.

I only got to 10 by queueing at PP 3 or 4 times.