Food memory jog

i-Ram

I have just had a cup of team, with some Nice biscuits. Must be well over 30 years since I had one. It took me right back to having a cuppa with my lovely gran. What food stuff brings back memories for you?

IMG_0608.png

42 minutes ago, i-Ram said:

I have just had a cup of team, with some Nice biscuits. Must be well over 30 years since I had one. It took me right back to having a cuppa with my lovely gran. What food stuff brings back memories for you?

IMG_0608.png

Glad that the biscuits I help to make give you such nice memories 👍

Fish n Chips in news paper wrapper...I'd take a load of old news papers to the chippy and get a sausage in batter and a portion of chips for nowt...plus scratchings 😁, Now they're either in boxes or plain white paper on a tray👎...and of course that block of ice that was a jubbly... Suck on that long enough and your lips went numb.

image.png.e989c111c64c700e6bd51698632d3615.png

Edited by The Last Post

1 hour ago, The Last Post said:

Fish n Chips in news paper wrapper...I'd take a load of old news papers to the chippy and get a sausage in batter and a portion of chips for nowt...plus scratchings 😁, Now they're either in boxes or plain white paper on a tray👎...and of course that block of ice that was a jubbly... Suck on that long enough and your lips went numb.

image.png.e989c111c64c700e6bd51698632d3615.png

Not the food so much, but that last line certainly brought back memories of boarding school!