I am so sorry guys total guttied

B4ev6is

I am so sorry that I let you all down today and with Jason knight crying his heart out and David magoldic was guttied to he was in tears. And I just feel I let you all down sigh we were so close.😔😢

You have absolutely zero impact on anything. You didn't concede the last minute penalty away at Rovers, you didn't spurn a million chances through on goal or give up countless winning positions. A internet forum post does nothing. 

1 minute ago, B4ev6is said:

I just feel I tried get player fired up and failed so it mean I failed them.

If the players only get fired up by a random person on a internet forum then they aren't a professional. I'd be incredibly surprised if any player or football staff have seen any posts on here all season. The ticket office assistant who's on zero hours as a regular fan might.

You vastly overestimate any influence you think you have. You're just like the next person on the terraces.

It's bitterly disappointing but nothing you have or haven't done this season, has any influence on the results.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I just feel I tried get player fired up and failed so it mean I failed them.

Not in the slightest mate.

they played well, it wasnt to be

curtis made a balls up and the ref bought the wednesdays player's dive… its football it happens weve had it for us and today its against us

weve a v good manager and will have something we havent had for a long long time. The same manager recruiting over a summer for a side hes worked with for best part of a season.. mad right?

we will play warnes preferred 3 at the back next year i can almost gurentee it.

we will have more pace and power in the side and we will be able to rattle sides in a way that on occasions we have been at times.. particularly on the road.

really looking forward to the summer and the start of next season already

in warne we trust 

21 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

I am so sorry that I let you all down today and with Jason knight crying his heart out and David magoldic was guttied to he was in tears. And I just feel I let you all down sigh we were so close.😔😢

Is that you ref apologising post game?

Edited by Barney1991

3 minutes ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

If the players only get fired up by a random person on a internet forum then they aren't a professional. I'd be incredibly surprised if any player or football staff have seen any posts on here all season. The ticket office assistant who's on zero hours as a regular fan might.

You vastly overestimate any influence you think you have. You're just like the next person on the terraces.

It's bitterly disappointing but nothing you have or haven't done this season, has any influence on the results.

Well I know they do

24 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

You have done absolutely nothing wrong at all all season, B4. In fact you have done everything right.  You have supported the lads by travelling all over the place, here there and everywhere and you have made a lively and entertaining contribution to the forum keeping our spirits up as you so often do. There is nothing you could possibly have done to influence the final result and we are all just as gutted. 

At the moment it hurts like hell but give us a few days and we dry our tears, dust ourselves down and we go again next season supporting our lads. 

Keep on shining brightly, B4. Have a wonderful summer with your family. 😊🐏

1 hour ago, B4ev6is said:

I am gutted too B4

We will all stay together as we are Derby. Next season will be ours.

2 minutes ago, angieram said:

I thought we all made a lot of noise today and got behind the team until the end,  so you've nothing to be sorry for, @B4ev6is

I've got a sore throat from all the singing. 

I just need time and rest again and I got my first shift at work on thursday.